Been awhile since I have been here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenMac Farm

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. It has been a long time since I have posted on here. I sold all my mini's and just have the big horses now. I curently have... 2 TWH mares and 1 TWH gelding, a 1/2 TWH and 1/2 AQHA buckskin yearling filly, a AQHA Palomino Stallion and a AQHA Sorrel Mare, and a Rocky Mountain Mare..and I am proud to introduce my first foal of the year out of the Palomino AQHA Stallion and the AQHA sorrel mare.. born on 2/28/11 during a rainstorm. a absolute perfect Palomino Filly with a blaze and 4 white socks. Of course it took me threatening to sell them to produce the foal of my dreams. but hey whatever works.. I posted pictures of her in the Gallery.. Not real good ones as I was by myself.. and please ignore the piles of poo.. in the pics.. with the weather being as it has been here we have not had a chance to bring in the truck and tractor and get it all cleaned up.

Oh before I forget my forum name used to be renmacminis.

thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I remember you! Glad you stopped by! You should post more often
default_smile.png

Thanks REO! I know I should post more often.. however with a 13 year old in choir and voice lessons and a 8yo I am constantly doing something or going somewhere... We just had to go to Charleston, WV the first weekend in February my oldest Daughter got choosen to sing in the WV All State Choir.. It seems like if it isnt one thing its another.. I am hoping (fingers crossed) that I get back into showing this summer.. My oldest daughter isnt into the horses however my youngest is so I am hoping she will be my showing sidekick. I miss coming on here like I used to..which was very often.. I miss secret santa too.. Maybe I can get back into the swing of things on the forum.. Lots of new changes I see. I like it. Thanks Again REO.

Congrats to your daughter!
default_aktion033.gif

I hope that now that you're back, you'll stay
default_yes.gif

I remember your being in the Secret Santa! We still have it!

Latest posts

Back