Baxters Feature ????????????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
I am so thrilled with this colt!! I only got a couple quick pics and hes not unfolded but love love how he is looking. This is our first and only Feature foal for the year. He has some little white dots that you cant see and 2 blue eyes. Full of spunk already!! I was so hoping he would move like a dream as Patches and Feature are both huge movers. Well I was not disappointed! This guy is going to be a big moving pony! He measured 26" at birth and about 60 pounds. Im so relieved its over

HPIM1504-358x260.jpg

featurecoltotherside-359x386.jpg

His cute blaze

HPIM1503-309x222.jpg

His blaze almost looks like a genie coming out of a bottle.

He is a handsome one! Future driving horse, for sure! Congratulations on your lovely boy. :D

Wow Kay, that's one nice colt. I've kinda lost touch, isn't that Patch's first foal? I really like him.

Hi Gin

This is Patches second COLT. LOL. Keep hoping to see a filly out of her but she is not cooperating. I will post better pics when he unfolds all the way. I just love him! He is all ASPC Shetland not a mini but man is he fun!

Congratulations Kay! He's a really beauty! But as for his size...well...I think I have a yearling here that is the same height and weight!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back