Barns!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are a small farm right now and therefore have a small barn .. When we went looking for something I saw this & knew this was the right one for us .. I would love to add a photo but don't know how .. If someone could tell me how to embed the photo I think you'd enjoy seeing it .. Thanks

Here is a "refreshing" pic of our arena...lol....look at those snow drifts....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

aren1204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my barn. It's not fancy, but it's very servicable.

This barn is special because it was a family effort. It was the last project we did as a family together. It was really hard work and I am so proud of my boys who gave up a lot of weekends to help out.

It's insullated and has 10 X 10 stalls with removable walls for foaling and a 10 X 10 feed/tack room

My quarter horse stall is 10 X 20

BarnMay07.jpg

Carol! Your little barn is adorable!!! I want a playhouse like that for my kids!!! That is so cute. Lucky horses!!

Hobbit Horse Shire, I love your barn! It is especially perfect considering your farm name.

Who is the manufacturer?

Website?

Hobbit Horse Shire, I love your barn! It is especially perfect considering your farm name.

Who is the manufacturer?

Website?
Thanks! We have people stop by all the time to look at the barn 1st then they see the horses & just laugh! :bgrin

I don't know who the manufacture is but it's built by the Amish in PA .. I went to a local hardware store that has storage sheds & gazebos .. We are planning on adding another barn as the "family" grows but a bit bigger .. This one has 2 stalls & a small tack area .. How do you guys get your pictures right in the posts? It would be much nicer then having to put a link in

[SIZE=12pt]Hobbit Shire Horse[/SIZE]

To have your photos show up -- when you are doing a post --- on the line that has

B I U S | A | globe/world snail-mail-letter tree-in-picture-frame | quote-box #

--- click on the tree-in-picture-frame and put in the URL of your photo (just as you did in your links) -- the photo will be displayed then.

Here are YOUR two photos ---

Gentlyplease.jpg

hhsm.jpg

JJay

Wow, You all have some really neat barns!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that green bank barn! IT is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Here is my little barn.

DSC_0731web.jpg

Hobbit Shire Horse

To have your photos show up -- when you are doing a post --- on the line that has

--- click on the tree-in-picture-frame and put in the URL of your photo (just as you did in your links) -- the photo will be displayed then.

Let's see if I got it right .. This 1st picture should be a morning shot of Sassy -

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Ho...GoodMorning.jpg

The 2nd picture is John putting Cinnamon up for the night -http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Hobbit_Horses/?action=view¤t=Timetosaygoodnight.jpg

Keeping my fingers crossed

I would love to see :new_shocked: the inside of this one!!!! Very cute and cozy!!!!! LOVE IT!!! :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]Hobbit Shire Horse[/SIZE]

Here are YOUR two photos ---

Gentlyplease.jpg

hhsm.jpg

JJay

For those of you that wanted to see the inside of the "Hobbit" barn here's a few pics

This if a side view showing the new tack room
sideofbarnshowingnewtackroom-1.jpg

This is the view entering the side door
lookingintothebarnfromsidedoor.jpg

This is the view when entering the front door
lookingintothebarnfromthefrontdoor.jpg

This view shows the originial small tack area on the far wall
smalltackareainfarcorner.jpg

This is Cinnamon's "room"
cinnamonsroom.jpg

And this is Sassy's "room"
sassysroom.jpg

These are our girls - Sassy & Cinnamon - Sassy is a 3 yr old Red Roan Pinto & Cinnamon is a 2 yr old Sorrel Pinto
BeautifulphotoofSassyCinnamon.jpg

And this is my husband John's "collection" - Everytime he sees one he stops & picks it up .. We currently have about 1/2 dozen "horses" round about the yard
Johnscollection.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BRRRRRR! Georgine! That looks really cold!! :new_shocked: Made me shiver, even in this 92 degree heat!

I LOVE old barns! We have some beautiful, big ones in our county.

We need to get Daryl (BigDogsLittleHorses) to post his neighbor's bank barn, where his stallion and mini donk live.

barn06.jpg

Four 12 x stalls, two 12 x 12 stalls, a 12 x 12 feed room, and a 12 x 12 heated, fully-enclosed tack/bragging room.

Kari

Yo guys have some really nice barns
default_wub.png
:

I LOVE big old barns too! Standing Ovations barn. WOW

Here is another picture of my barn and a bunch of barns in my area.oh,,

and that BIG Beautiful Green Bank Barn... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! LOL

My barn

BARN1.jpg

One of my neighbors' barn

CARLSSNOWBARN.jpg

The view from my front porch
default_smile.png

Barn4-7-07Catlettweb-1.jpg

Another neighbor just built this barn. I think it is SO pretty.

FleetwoodDrive5-15-07web.jpg

and this big old barn is a few miles away

Barn3-31-07rte29bweb.jpg

Latest posts

Back