baby pictures 3 days old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
yes, he is a boy..thought I would share his first day out due to bad weather..he is a mamas boy but very sweet, alert and ears up

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

and my 2 year old grandbaby with little Rosie

IMG_0637.jpg

Oh, how cute. That last picture is so precious! Beautiful babies all!!

He sure is a sweetie and love his markings! Mama is pretty darn good looking herself, too!

Aww, look at that baby, just too cute! That last picture is just preciouse, you always seem to be able to capture the cutest moments!

barnbum..thank you, I feel very Blessed this year. Last years loss of my beloved Lily and her foal was soo devastating I wanted to shrivel up and die..but as an ole timer told me..if you have live stock you have to learn to deal with dead stock..blunt but true. My neighbors must think I am crazy..with each of these babies births I am sure all they heard was a rather loud and happy "oh THANK YOU GOD its a white bubble"

My heart always goes out to those who lose thier baibes/ mares..we all know how they feel..and when it all goes right we all can rejoice!!!

Your babies are beautiful...I really love your grandbaby the best. :bgrin
default_wub.png
: but those foals and mares are gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back