ATTENTION please, I'm proudly announcing ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was there too and he is a very gorgeous and athletic boy! I bet you are very proud of him!

That is a huge achievement! Wow Congratulations you should be VERY proud, that is one of the biggest honors!

Hi, again. Thank you for all the "congratulations". I would have been back on the computer sooner but we have had some bad storms, didn't want the computer taken out by lighting.

I did order some photos from the show but I have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get them. By the time I was done showing in the AMHA show, the photographer had already packed up some of his things along with his printer so I'll wait for them to come in the mail. I do have some photos of Glamour showing from last year that are on my computer but I don't know how to post them on this forum. Does anyone know how to tell me how to post photos in easy, step by step, process? Please make the instructions simple, I don't know a lot about runner computers.

For those of you who want to know what he looks like, Glamour is a light palomino with a blaze and four white socks. I show him in halter, showmanship, hunter, jumper, halter obstacle, and liberty classes. I did try to train him for driving but once he was in the driving shafts, he would flip-out. He does know how to ground drive but he is too insecure of a horse to safely drive him.

Thanks again,

Shandoaharabmini (Tina)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back