Geldings Rule

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
trent_zpsafc5f747.jpg

People always ask me what can you do with a gelding? I answer, you WIN! My grandson with two of his year end trophies. Last night we had our end of the year awards banguet with our 4-H club. His geldings took top honors yet again. Honey Suckle Knolls Tiawana Sungold was once again the first place winner in Stock Type pony, and his other gelding, Classy's First Knight Ladies Man was Reserve Champion in Geldings and stallions. These two geldings are always in the ribbons for these kids. Even winning Champion of Champions three years in a row at our county fair. It is awsome to see these little guys compete up against the high dollar quarter horses and other tall breeds. I'm so proud of not only my granson Trent but of his geldings.

Good to see geldings getting some deserved awards. Congrats to you all and your horses! Great pic BTW

That's great for your grandson and your geldings. It truly proves what geldings can do, and they are great to own and show. Congrats, and thanks for enlighting others on what the "modified" boys are still capable of.

No, don't take it down- if you put up a picture of the horse as well it would be nice, and make it totally relevant, but geldings need all the advertising they can get, and you are right to be proud!

The previous photo is Trent and Sungold, now I'l try to add Black Knight Ladies Man, AKA, Bob, this photo was taken a couple years ago in Del.

bob001.jpg

That silver is gorgeous!(Grandson is pretty darn cute too ;) ) I have no intact males at all any more and am loving not dealing with the spring hormones that the stallions always presented. The bonus is that my mares (only have 2 left now in my herd of geldings
default_smile.png
) are less moody living in a mixed herd too. Congratulations to your grandson and geldings, well done!

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore my little gelding. He is so sweet.

I love seeing kids involved with animals. It is so good for kids to be involved with animals.

Latest posts

Back