Anyone want a Platform Coupon???

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

I am sure most of us got the buy one get one free coupon it expires the end of March. If anyone wants mine just email me and I will get it out in the mail to you

[email protected]

I just received one in the mail today. If anyone wants it just email me at [email protected] and I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks!

Karen

LOL looks like we all got them. Mine is spoken for already and will go out in the mail tomorrow.

I have 2 that came in the mail. If someone wants them please pm or e-mail me with their

address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have two that I would mail off in tomorrow's mail if someone wants to PM me their address.

Liz M.

First person who PM's me their snail mail address can have mine!

Lewella

EDITED TO ADD - Already spoken for!

I'd love some..but i can't seem to keep track of who's is spoken for already..LOL can you guys PM me or something if you still have some? I haven't tried platform and our local feed store just started carrying it I was told..wanted to give it a try.

I got mine too, special for AMHR and ASPC members ...hmm thought i was 'special' ...apparently we all got them LOL.

Hmm, I cut one from a magazine recently but haven't gotten any in the mail. If anyone still has a coupon not spoken for, I can use it lol. I'm buying a lot of that! Email [email protected].

I wonder how it is selling nationwide. I buy mine from our feed store, think they order most of it for me but have a few others who buy it. I noticed our TSC has a stack that hasn't sold in long enough that I'd be concerned about feeding it - they have a torn bag on top that is marked down, and it's been there for at least a month or so.

Jan

If you don't mind me asking this, what is a Platform Cupon?
default_unsure.png
:

ETA: I am sure its dealing with mini's and I would actually want one! Ditto to Boinky, if someone still has thiers feel free to PM me :saludando:

Well, I didn't get a coupon, but I did get a letter stating my complaint and problem related to Sophie and Purdue was on going.
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

Latest posts

Back