Anyone going to Lolli Brothers sale -MO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Share pics when you can, Steph
default_smile.png

It looks like Redstone's horses brought good prices considering they were at a auction!! Defiantely higher than what I thought they would bring at that sale!! Not meaning anything against that sale!! Just that the quality of their horses really belonged at the world sale or a Miniature horse sale!!
default_wink.png
At least I think!!

Here is a pic of the Perfecta filly we bought. We are certainly NOT good at photography so you will have to bear with us. We will take better quality photos next spring when we can reclip her. It is too cold now to reclip....they are talking high 30's here at night this week....I am not ready for cool weather just yet!

noseinfeedDPI.jpg

Steph

default_saludando.gif
Hi Steph!
default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's on your new filly! She's very pretty and a excellent price too!! For a anything can go sale like that one there.... That was amazing the Redstone horses got bid as high as they did! I think for the LONG drive they have getting there and back that's nuts to not let them go for those prices..... That was insain....

Thanks for the compliments on our new filly. Can't wait to see what she will look like as a yearling next year, when we get her ready to show.

Steph

Thanks for the compliments on our new filly. Can't wait to see what she will look like as a yearling next year, when we get her ready to show.
Steph
Congrats on the new filly! She is very nice looking. Did you happen to see Woodland Acres Hawks Amarillo Sky sell? He is a pinto yearling stallion. He looked like a nice colt in the online photos. Thanks! The same people also had a cute looking sorrel gelding in the sale.

I am hosting our North Texas Pony Sale this Saturday and the current auction market has me very nervous. We have a good variety of Shetlands, Miniature horses and grade riding ponies but I just hope that we have the buyers show up. I know that Lolli Bros. usually has a large crowd at their sales and hated to hear that the place was practically empty (compared to recent years)...it is making me stressed! I want the sellers that consigned to get half way decent prices but at this point I hope we can just get bids on everything! Thanks again for sharing with us what some of the miniatures sold for this past weekend. At least the Red Stone Minis got really decent bids, considering the current market.

default_saludando.gif
Hi Steph!
default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's on your new filly! She's very pretty and a excellent price too!! For a anything can go sale like that one there.... That was amazing the Redstone horses got bid as high as they did! I think for the LONG drive they have getting there and back that's nuts to not let them go for those prices..... That was insain....

I also was impressed with the prices that the Redstone Farm horses brought. But then they have some excellent horses.

I asked Joy about the no sales.

And this is what she told me.

Red Stone Farm horses:

2008 Buckskin Buckeroo bred Homozygous pinto colt recieved a bid of $1,500 and was no saled at $3,500 not $5,000 because the farm had an offer to purchase of $3,500 before going to the sale, so it did not make sense to sell a colt at $1,500 when you have a buyer at $3,500.

The 2008 filly Red Stone Samantha Royale sired by Res. National Grand Champion Stallion Marystown Echo Royale that the Youngs have sold to Sweden did sell to Ed & Jackie Loomis for $3,000.

The mare Little Kings Sheza Elegant Miss in foal to Marystown Echo Royale was sold to a young boy that paid for her with his own money for $900, he probably made the best buy of the sale. He will be showing hes mare and foal in the furture.

The mare RFM Pharaohs Royal Starlette recieved a bid of $2,850 and was no saled as she is in foal to Marystown Echo Royale for a 2009 filly, her future filly will be worth the price of the bid so yes the Youngs have a price of $4,500 on the mare.

Joy Young is one of the top equine appraisers in the nation being awarded a lifetime membership to the Equine Appraisers Assoc., so she does now the value of the horses in her own barn.

(If they were mine, I would have no saled them too.)

The mare Little Kings Sheza Elegant Miss in foal to Marystown Echo Royale was sold to a young boy that paid for her with his own money for $900, he probably made the best buy of the sale. He will be showing hes mare and foal in the furture.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
That is a great oppurtunity for that lucky boy and what a great woman for doing that!! My hats off to her!!
default_smile.png

Does anyone have a complete price list. There were a few horses I was interested in checking prices on.

Is there a website for Equine Appraisers Assoc. . I have never heard of it?

Latest posts

Back