Anyone attending the Ocala, FL show this weekend and next?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hello everyone:

Who all will be attending the shows this weekend and next in Ocala, FL? My hubby Tommy and I will be flying in tomorrow morning and we're getting excited. We're also looking forward to saying hi to fellow forum members while we’re there too.

We will be hanging out with the Aloha Acres crew with Catch and Nirvana folks with Miss Ocala. Tommy will be showing both Catch and Miss O in the amateur classes, so keep an eye out for them if you think of it.

Is anyone else going? Raise your hands!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

We will be there on sat, Ericas Big City Bank on Me and I. Banker will be shown by his buddies at Show Time training center, I will be cheering him on
default_aktion033.gif
. Im bringing some adorable little affenpinscher pups too
default_wub.png
. They will be available too if anyone is looking for an adorable and rare toy breed. I also have akc dog shows both sat. and sunday so I will get someone to show my dogs for me on sat. One of my affenpinscher females I coown and bred is in the top 10 affens in the US currently.

Oh oh I'll be stopping in real quick to give hugs to Donna, Dale, and Roger on my way to go scope out a new pony for one of my kids. I've got a knock out youngster, but I'm waiting till I finish my RN before I start campaigning him, so it'll be next year for us!

I'm tickled to see a few from LB are going! I hope we can meet some of you and of course cheer the horses on. See ya soon!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
Hey Dawn & Tommy!!! So is it you stalking me or am I stalking you
default_rolleyes.gif
default_unsure.png
We have been running into each other all over the West Coast and now the EAST. lol Glad to see your coming!

I have so much going on at the office- I will prob get up to Ocala Fri night weekends- so I shall be there for the A shows if all goes as planned. It really is tradition showing in OCALA up here so cant wait..

See yallz soon!

[SIZE=12pt]I'll be heading up that way tomorrow - you'll find me with Randy and Vicki of Four Pines. Would be nice to meet some forum folk. See ya there!!![/SIZE]

Barbie

Gary and I will be pulling into Ocala with our usual four late Thursday night (this pesky job thing sure does get in the way sometimes). We are just doing the R show this time so we will be pulling out after the FMHC meeting Saturday (between R & A shows). We look forward to seeing all of you there.

Good Luck and safe travels to everyone. I miss the Florida mini people, but the NC/SC people are great too.

Karen

Yippy!!!!!! We've just arrived in Ocala from Tucson, Arizona! We will be looking for and heading over to the show grounds in the morning. We hope to meet up with some of you either this weekend or next.

Dawn and Dawn for Tommy
default_saludando.gif

P.S. Hey Chandler!!!! I don't know who is stalking who, but we'll be happy to see ya next weekend!

There will be a bake sale on Saturday benefiting the FMHC youth so stop by and pick up a yummy treat! It's a very important fundraiser for the kids.

Can't wait to see everyone tommorow!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back