Any Update on Allison

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fullmoon

Reaction score
Several months ago someone (forget who) posted about a girl that had a bad fall at Ram Tap and wasn't doing too good. I don't know why but she came to mind today and was just wondering how she's doing?

Hi yes that was me , Allison Angove is my friend. She is in Saratoga, in a rehab facility. She is not awake, but is responding to certain stimuli... Horse videos, her father talking about Skler, and just about anything that has to do with horses. She is attending a school type environment at the rehab, the nurses know what they are doing and are trying very hard to push her" wake up" button. In the next few weeks she will have a plastic skull piece attached to her skull to fill in the gap. Her temp is good , and has not had additional swelling. we are now just waiting for her to wake up. She can track with her eyes , and responds to some questions , however she is still spending a lot of time sleeping. In other words, not a lot has changed yet... but we are praying for her and know in our hearts she will be comming home to us soon.I get updates through caring bridge everyday.

thank you very much for asking and for keeping her in your heart, we love allison very much and need her to come back to us.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I'm so sorry she hasn't "woke up" yet but sometimes it just takes a little bit longer. I know she has alot of wonderful vibes, prayers, and wishes coming her way and she'll be amazed when she does wake up just how many people care.

Latest posts

Back