Any mini owners near drexel missouri?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElliesMom

Reaction score
[SIZE=36pt]Hi, just looking to see if there are any mini owners around these areas.....Im moving to Drexel Missouri and just trying to find any others out there near me......[/SIZE]

We live in Owensville. Take a look at "Show me little equine" website for a list Missouri members.

I'm sure there are some....I bet they will show up here. You might try joining one of the 2 mini clubs I know of in KS.

You are going to be right in my old stomping grounds! My kids wnet to middle and highschool in Louisburg! Just a short ride from there is (or was, not sure now) one of the big founders of miniature breeders...Delmar Moody....Dels Cowboy etc, etc. Just over the state line in MO...West of Belton. CUTEST little farm you have ever seen! Everything in miniature!

Charlotte

Welcome to the neighborhood, I live rural, north west of Paola, and work for an equine vet in solo practice in Louisburg. There is a fabulous vet clinic in Drexel who will be able to help you. They bump "harder than they have facility for cases" over to us so the relationship between the practices is very open and supportive. We have many miniature clients, one of which frequents this board, and it was after meeting her and her darling miniatures I got "Mini-i-Tus" so bad I went and bought two. I'm one of the adult leaders for the County 4-H Horse project and we just added mini obstacles to our 2006 show bills- we already had mini-halter. A Mini-pleasure driving class is pending approval from our county insurance program.

There are two miniature horse clubs in the area though I don't have a membership in either. That is not from lack of interest, just time. Between work and being the Mom of a rodeo/horse show teenager the days and weekends fill up quickly w/ her activities plus there is this other neat thing called "A Husband" that deserves attention!!!!!

You'll love the area!

I moved from that area 3 years ago. Out of Pleasant hill on 58 you will find Show me Miniatures. I sold 2 and bought 1 from Rosie. Very sweet lady.

[SIZE=36pt]Hi, just looking to see if there are any mini owners around these areas.....Im moving to Drexel Missouri and just trying to find any others out there near me......[/SIZE]

Well I am a ways from you in Central Kansas, halfway between Salina and Hays Kansas.....

But I know of several breeders in the general area you are talking about.....

PM me and I can give you their websites or emails, etc. if you like!!

:saludando:

Here's a few groups you might be interested in:
Kansas Miniature Horse Club

Miniature Horses in Ks

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Missouri! I'm in south central, close to the Arkansas state line. There are several breeders in this area now, so come on down for a visit! :aktion033:

Melba

Latest posts

Back