Any info welcomed - my new lil girl has tetanus :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear you lost Fantasy. It is a tough battle, and you have helped her feel better, and she is running in those green pastures again. Thanks also, for your important post. WE do need to remember vaccines are not 100%,and they can still fall ill to these diseases.

again, I am sorry

Oh no, I'm so very sorry.
default_sad.png

Oh Stacy, I am SOOOOOOO very sorry that your sweet girl had to be oput to rest. You sure did all you possibly could have for her, and you are to be commended for that. Again, I am so sorry. My condolences. (((((HUGS)))))

I am so sorry to hear about your little horse.
default_sad.png

default_crybaby.gif
:

I am so sad for you, you did all you could.

(((((HUGS)))))

Final update
default_sad.png

Fantasy was put to rest yesterday morning.

No words can touch your grief.......I can only imagine the anguish. Wish I could hug you.

You are very brave to share this with us. I don't think I would have your courage. I hope

you find peace in your heart knowing you truly had no alternative.

Warm thoughts and best wishes....

Linda

Your little filly has been on my mind so much in the last two days. I am so very sorry that she did not pull through this. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us - it is a learning experience for most I am sure. My heart goes out to you as you grieve the loss of you little one. :no:

oh i am so sorry!
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: this is literally me right now, i can hardly type... it was not tetanus but i went through something similar last year and it breaks my heart to hear of someone else suffering the same. {{{{{hugs}}}}} there just aren't words... i am so, so sorry!

i always tell myself that our tears water the pasture at the rainbow bridge...

I am so sorry. :no: :no: You did the right thing letting her go.

Robin

:hypocrite: Very sorry to hear that you had to but her down. I know how you must be feeling at this point. I had to put down a new born last year and no matter how long you have one the hurt is still there and very hard to over come. We just have to remind ourselves that they are in much better place and enjoying life.

Latest posts

Back