Any HS Seniors Accepted Yet?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
Hey all you Seniors,

Have any of you guys been accepted into college yet?

I'm waiting to hear back from Ohio State, Purdue, Colorado State, and University of New Hampshire. The wait is KILLING me.

My son got excepted to St. Joes, but I would like him to stay here in Florida. Kathy

Congrats to him, Kathy!

I got into Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN today. Its pretty expensive so I'm probably not gonna go there but at least I know I'm going somewhere!!!

How exciting to be starting college...wishing all you seniors the best.

got into Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN today
many of our friends went to Purdue (about 8 years ago though)...they are all Air Traffic Controllers who went through Purdue's aviation program.

Try for some scholorships and grants..there is lots of money out there...you just have to dig for it...try for anything, even if it's only a few hundred dollars...a few, few hundred dollar scholorships will add up quickly. Good luck to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup
default_biggrin.png
Just Waiting on Cornell
default_ohnoes.jpg

I've been accepted to:

Rutgers

Colorado State

Ohio State

U of Findlay

U of Maine (orno)

Alfred U

default_yes.gif

Hope you hear soon!!!! It's so nerve wracking!!

I think I've pretty much narrowed my list down to OSU and CSU, and Cornell if I get in, with a nice finacial aide package!!

Kaitlyn, congrats!

I really want to go to Ohio State and Colorado State is my second choice. We might be going to the same college!

Latest posts

Back