any good probiotics for humans?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
So I havent had the flu for 3 years but manage to get it yesterday. I am miserable to say the least, and need to be back at work tommorow. Anything good I can have?

I have just been doing a bit of liquids here and there to try and stay hydrated. Since it kicked in last night about 7 I have lost 7 pounds. I have stoped pukeing thankfully but just feel miserable over all.

Gatorade. Lots and lots of Gatorade. I use the G2 because it doesn't have as much sugar in it. You can also try Smart Water. it is the same as Gatorade with no flavor or calories. Good Luck and get well. I hadn't had the flu in 30 years and got it a few years ago. It kicked in at about 10am. By 3:30pm I felt it was too far to go into the bathroom (about 16 feet). That was when I decided it was time to go to the hospital. They put 2 bags of fluid into me in 30 minuets, gave me something for the vomiting and sent me home. It took about 4-5 days to get better.

it cant take that long. I called in sick today but only had 8 hours of sick time built up, plus I am still on probation at work so cant be gone any more than necessary.

Lori is up and moving around today so hopeing I can to. I feel ok laying down but if I sit up my head pounds. My bed has been my friend today, thank good for my laptop.

I take Garden of Life, Primal Defense *Ultra* probiotics. I LOVE IT! My life has changed ever since I started taking it 2-3 years ago. My immune system is much stronger now! I used to get sick several times a year but since I've been on it I've only been sick maybe once a year and nothing too bad. It also allowed me to get off of my GERD meds. I no longer take anything for my acid reflux. I just stay away from the things that make it flare up and take my probiotics.

Your gut is your core. If it's not in balance nothing else will be either!

Get to feeling better soon:)

Another good thing, if you can find it at a health food store or ? Is Kombucha Tea, it is an all natural fermented tea, it's great for digestion, probiotics, etc. You have to find the flavor that you like, and it takes some time to get used to it, but now I often crave it! I can't think of the brand I buy now, but I can look it up if you want.

Latest posts

Back