Any AQHA members?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching her now! I can't believe she didn't foal last night - I thought for SURE there would be a baby there this AM!

Liz N.

Last I saw last night, they went into her stall, cleaned it up, and then gave her big long massages all up and down her back and sides. I should have taken a screen shot for you - she looked SOOO happy!! Her lips were going and she stretched out as they massaged her - I'll bet it felt soooo good for her!
default_yes.gif

LOL, I'll bet! I'd like a massage right now!

Chrissy said she didn't turn her out this morning because it was raining.

I can only imagine how stressful this must be for you - that's your mare!!!
default_wub.png
:wub She looks pretty tired - hopefully something will happen soon!

Liz N.

Guess we have a small fan club who's watching your Hannah!!!

Liz N.

LOL, that's great! I watched her last night, but I have to run down to Gainesville, TX this evening...she'll probably go when I'm gone and can't watch. At least then the worry will be over, though. I'm sure everything will go fine, but even though Hannah doesn't live with us yet, we sure do love her. In fact, I think I will go visit her this weekend. :)

Welll, me and 4 of my friends are all glued to Hannah-cam! If you see her this weekend, please give her special hugs from her buddies here in California and Utah!

Liz N.

Ok. I was a little worried when the camera was off earlier today...but I see it's back on! Did you get to visit her today?

Liz N.

No, we have a sick horse so I don't want to go onto their property. She just had a baby though!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!! My friend from Utah says congratulations, and so does her friend who lives in Germany, who was also watching!!!! I'm so glad everyone is healthy - looks like mom and baby are doing great! Hope you and your horses are doing okay!

Liz N.

Look at that big blaze!!!! I thought he/she was going to be solid black for sure - boy, was I wrong!

Liz N.

LOL! I think he just figured out the whole nursing thing! He is absolutely gorgeous - keep watching and he'll peek out!

Liz N.

Wish I could call that good lookin' boy mine! Maybe he'll follow in his full brother's footsteps and make an awesome all-around show gelding... Of course, there's nothing stopping me from breeding Hannah in the future. ;-).

The old QH mare just has something going on, she's on Naxcel for a few days. Hopefully that will get her over her bug so I can go see Hannah. What a relief, that everything went smoothly.

I'm so glad that they are both doing so well! Big relief! Congrats from 2 people in Utah, one in Germany and one in Ohio - there was a following here! Sure hope your mare feels better...

Yes, that is me in the profile pic - light was just right on the arena and came out pretty cool! I'm assuming that is you as well in your picture?

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back