Any AQHA members?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok - thanks for letting me know! I'm gonna go ride now, will check in tonight. Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see her on camera!!!

Liz N.

I think they had her in the barn around 7:30 last night...

Hope you have a great ride!

she's hiding in the far corner, so all I see if a dark shape.
default_rolleyes.gif
She appears to be VERY quiet in her stall, LOL!

Woo hoo!!! I can see her!! YEAH!!! Well, I see the back half - I want to see her sweet face! I'm sure she'll turn around soon
default_smile.png

Great ride - thank you. He's a reiner/cow horse and is very, very cool
default_yes.gif

Last night she spent the time I watched her facing into the camera... She's just changing things up, LOL.

Ok - full body shot! How She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! What is her height? She is beautiful!!!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

Share what kind of riding we do, our horses, etc. BTW - just tuned into Hannah - looks like she's out playing outside. There's a very clean stall with fresh hay waiting for her!
default_eat.gif

Edit to add: just checked in on her - WOW, she has dropped a LOT since yesterday!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Liz N.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hannah is getting closer! I noticed her holding her tail out last night, and Chrissy said she's showing other signs too.

There were a few times last night that I thought "ohhhh... here we go!" I really like how often they go in to check on her, clean her stall up, etc. I really, really like that! You can tell how well they take care of her!

Liz N.

Yeah, all of their horses look great, and they volunteered a lot of information on Hannah. I'm very comfortable buying her from them, and leaving her there until her foal is weaned.

We are supposed to have some storms tonight...we'll see what happens!

I have a good friend in Utah now watching - maybe we should start a new thread under Marestare?!

Liz N.

Lots of movement and lots of manure... fingers crossed!!!

Latest posts

Back