Any AQHA members?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Way back when I was last a member of AQHA, they used to allow members a certain number of free look-ups a month. Do they still do that? I'm looking for information on a 2002 bay mare named Hannah Hotrod, by Ima Flashy Hotrod.

If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it!

I still have a membership. What do you want to know? What I can look up for "free" is limited, but I'll help if I can.

Chanda, it has been so long, I don't know what the options are anymore! What will they let you do for free?

Well, none of its actually free, but they give you $10 worth of look-ups "free", each different look up has a fee. The most economical look-up is an ownership look-up (I think $1-$3). They also have performance, pedigree, progeny and more.

I'm also AQHA & NRHA. Did a quick google on her - not sure what info you're looking for but she sure looks sweet! There's a few youtube videos on her as well, which you probably already know. Here's one description:

Hannah Hotrod

2002 Bay AQHA mare

Sire: Ima Flashy Hotrod (full brother to Radical Rodder)

Dam: Miss Sandman by Leaguers Sandman by Ima Big Leaguer

Currently in foal to Zip Zap Black for a 2012 foal.

Dam of one foal, Flashin In My Hotrod( 2010 OK Quarter Horse Association Amateur Showmanship Yr end hi-point earner).

Hannah is a very sweet mare and easy to get along with.

Easy to get in foal vis AI. Great in and out of the stall. A very good mother.

Liz N.

Liz, she is sweet! I met her the other day. No one had been on her back in about 4 years from what I was told (she is broke to ride), but her owner obligingly climbed up bareback to show that she would ride bareback and in a halter. Then even when she got off, Hannah just stood there the entire time we were talking, she never even thought about walking away. She's currently heavy in foal. Hannah lives right down the road from me.

Keep us posted as to what you decide! Looks like a doll
default_smile.png
:)

Liz N.

Liz, I will know later today. If we get her, she will primarily be a riding horse again. I just lost my old mare after 21 together, and my son is outgrowing his pony. Hannah would work for both of us for the time being. She will be on Mare Stare once she gets closer with her current owner too, but I am going to let them retain the foal. I just have to see a large pony today before making a final decision.

Looking forward to hearing what you decide ... along with pictures of course! Good luck today!

Liz N.

We are getting Hannah!!
default_aktion033.gif
She will remain with her current owners until the foal is weaned, but I have no problem with that, as she's just a few miles down the road. I'm so excited!!!

Congratulations!

Share some pictures if you have them.

When is she due?

Woo hoo!!!! Ok - I'm just basing this off the YouTube videos that I saw, but that really looks like one sweet mare!!! Awesome - awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

She's due Feb 25, but her seller doesn't think she'll go that soon. Right now her bag goes down every morning when she's turned out. I will post on here when Hannah goes on Mare Stare.

Liz, she is very, very sweet!! You just can't beat her personality. My son and I will be fighting over who gets to ride her when she's able, LOL! I will get her tuned up Western, and then we'll start her English. She'll never replace the mare I lost, but she's already creating her own spot in my heart.

Well, I am VERY happy for you! Can't wait to see her on MareStare - you know I'm going to be glued! I'll have to stop by and see her in person when I'm in OK next time!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

Stream not found???? I want to see her! I'll keep trying
default_smile.png

Liz N.

Back