Another Driving Update!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiccanz

Reaction score
One week after putting to for the first time. Now's when the hard work begins :bgrin

crackerdrive6.jpg

Is that cracker? Looking good. I can't wait to be able to do something with Troy again... Just another thing I can't do at the moment...

AWESOME!!! :aktion033: I knew you were close...you guys look TERRIFIC!!! GREAT JOB!

Yes Victoria, that's Cracker (mare), she's a bit of a lazy little cow, but I think when I get some serious food into her, she'll move along a bit more :bgrin :bgrin

How's things with you at the moment?? Cant' be far away now?

Yeah the food makes a big difference. The abby kids are such good movers she should come along nicely. Are you going to give Tumble a year off or get another show cart and both drive?

Made it to cambridge yesterday just to be nosey and have been wacked all day today...

2 months to go...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what we are doing with TB yet - we're currently looking at leasing him out for someone else to drive, or if not, Alexis might give it a go! Sure couldn't sell the little darling - he's done way too much for us
default_wub.png
:

Yes, those Abby's sure can move - one day I hope to getting around to putting Tazie in harness too - and then her kids...

Ahhhh is see Stix has a job in the future (other than his manly duties)?

I have a few that I would love to drive but never have the time..

I think it's good for the stallions to have something to do other than just breeding
default_smile.png

And I loved driving Tumble when he was entire, they just have that extra bit of fire :bgrin

I've got driving horses lined up for about the next 10 years :new_shocked: :bgrin All I need is the time to train them! :bgrin

I cant wait to see little miss Cracker out next season... Shes going to look so pretty!

And I have to say Victoria looks lovely! Even if you dont feel it Victoria we all think you look great
default_smile.png

:aktion033: Hi looks like you are having fun. One day would like to try driving.

Latest posts

Back