Another Bobcat Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
We had another Bobcat baby this morning.....he will be ASPC pending and is Futurity nominated....this one is a BIG, BIG boy!!!! Wow, I've never had a foal born this big....he is already half-grown!!!! But the mare didn't have any trouble at all.......

Anyway, he is out of Alpha Farms Classical Bobcat (avatar) and Swanson's Meadowlark Music....sire has the bloodlines of Graham's Little King Lee and the dam has the bloodlines of Double Stuf and Raven of Bird Haven.....pics will be in the very next post by Firefall.....

He's gorgeous, drum roll please.............................

Looker203-29-07.jpg

:aktion033: nice looking foal. :aktion033: we love pintos

is he a bay pinto?

Congratulations!! You're making me jealous! I have 2 more months of waiting for my last foal! But....I'm going to get Patches this weekend to wean her and will have new pictures next week! She's been up with Rosie who's being bred to a Rock E son.

Congratulations! He's going to be gorgeous!

MA

Thanks everybody....Yes, he is a bay pinto....his other side has more white....his mane is solid black and his tail is solid white with a tip of black on the end.....

Congratulations on another cute baby! It looks like that colt fairy has been hard at work over here on the ponies as well
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations on a very striking and handsome colt, really is a eye catcher. :new_shocked:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Congrats Mary on your Bobcat babies :aktion033:

He is quite the GUY
default_yes.gif
:

Enjoy them...

My best,

Jenny

Latest posts

Back