Bobcat's first baby was born today!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
:517: BOY!!!!!.....a bay & white pinto colt out of Alpha Farm's Classical Bobcat, a son of Graham's Little King Lee x Buckeye WCF Bobcat Melody on the father's side and Cheg-Kim's Kookaburra, a daughter of B&L's Rock E Painted Logo (out of Bar-G's Rock E) x Wa-full Jim's Red Bird.....

This little guy is evenly marked on both sides with a black mane and tail and just a "fluff" of white on his nose. He will be ASPC registered and is Futurity Nominated. He will be for sale....still working on the name, but it will be "Paycheck" as we are going with a money theme this year for baby names.

We will be having 4 more ASPC Bobcat foals this spring, one probably within the next few days.....the rest around April/May....

Picture to follow this post..!!

Paycheck203-12-07.jpg

Wow congrats, he's gorgeous!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting, I still kick myself for not buying Bobcat...............missed him by a few hours I think.

How exciting, I still kick myself for not buying Bobcat...............missed him by a few hours I think.
[SIZE=12pt]Me too!!! Dangit![/SIZE]

Congrats of the lovely boy :bgrin :aktion033:

Congratulations Mary!!!
default_wub.png
: SO...how is Mr. Bobcat these days?
default_wink.png
:

As you know you can add me to that list as well LOL

what a beautiful baby congrats!

Thanks everybody! I'm a proud "grandma" today...!!

Carin!! You made me laugh out loud!!! LOL

Well, you know. I was wondering how the ole boy was feeling. :lol:

Congratulations, Mary! I just LOVE the color! :aktion033:

I told Bobcat's mother that she became a grandmother today and that her son did her proud. Don't think she cared, but I can be proud for the both of us! LOL

And yes, CLC and Laura, as I recall you literally missed Bobcat by a few hours. We've all been there! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back