Thank you Alpha Farm!!!! ....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I would like to share with you the new addition to my show string for next season. I've been wanting to add another shetland to the show string for a while now and i dont think i could have possibly found a more perfect filly to add.

She is a 3/4th sister to Alpha Farms Classical Bobcat. Her sire is Buckeye WCF Classical Magic (HOF Congress Champion and Congress & World champion producer) and her dam is Buckeye WCF Bobcat Melody, a direct daughter of Georgetowns Tom Cat and out of half sister to Classical Muzak and Miss Ohio (same dam) and she herself was World Jr Champion, World Reserve Grand Champion and Reserve Congress champion.

Her pedigree includes Arenosa (she is 25% Arenosa), Grahams Little King Lee and Georgetowns Tomcat! I am so excited to show her next year and take her to congress, i love everything about this filly. She has the most beautiful action! She was born in May and we got to bring her home yesterday and she settled in great. I couldnt ask for more!! She is also in the Futurity
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you Ronaele of Alpha Farm for such an amazing filly!!! We expect her to mature around 44'' or so, i think she is at 36-37'' or so right now. The biggest thing i love about this filly, other then how well built she is, is her attitude and spice!

Alpha Farms Magic Melody (Pending) AKA- Kitty

H00482_AlphaFarmsMagicMelody_200709.jpg

H00483_AlphaFarmsMagicMelody_200709.jpg

H00485_AlphaFarmsMagicMelody_200709.jpg

H00479_AlphaFarmsMagicMelody_200709.jpg

H00480_AlphaFarmsMagicMelody_200709.jpg

Baby pictures ..

H00129_KatFilly_20070530_400w.jpg

H00140_KatFilly_20070530_280h.jpg

H00141_KatFilly_head_20070530_300w.jpg

Then here she is this morning, sorry they are not so great but Ronaele head/neck clipped her and these show her head/neck a bit better.

11-3.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

Thanks Ronaele, and that you all for letting me share my new purchase, possibly my most exciting one yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Leeana! She's very nice. Do you think you'll drive her?

:eek:fftopic: Are you still looking for a copy of "Our Shetland Heritage"? If so, check out Ebay.

Thank you, she is one heck of a filly
default_smile.png

Nicole, i found a copy of it on ebay but i think you need an ebay account or something, i never have used ebay before. I will take another look though. Thanks
default_smile.png

Im so happy for you! I have liked her ever since she was born
default_yes.gif
: Ronalee has some beautiful ponies!

Congratulations, and the best of luck in the show ring!!!

Andrea

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
! Kay, she has the same head as Jet, Magic throws the most consistant head!

default_wub.png
:

I so agree!! I really think Jet has one of the best heads on our farm. His sire is soooo consistent with those nice heads

:aktion033: Congrats...Leeana.....she is beautiful.....!!!!!

Ponygirl Posted Yesterday, 11:21 AM Congrats...Leeana.....she is beautiful.....!!!!!
Hi Mary,

Thanks ..hopefully she accomplishes as much as her big brother :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

WOW :new_shocked: She's pretty!!

Your herd keeps growin &, growing
default_smile.png
They are so much fun. And you have a very nice line up!

CONGRATS!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on your beautiful filly. Wish you much success with her. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back