A few of Buckeye WCF's first foals of 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
We have been very blessed this year thus far at the little more than halfway point of our foaling season. Here is a sample of a few of the foals.

Buckeye WCF 1 Hot Taylor Maid black aspc/amhr black filly out of Buckeye WCF Christy Steel and Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy

christy10filly01_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Paposo One 4 The Road - aspc/amhr black colt out of Buckeye WCF Classical Beauty and Kewpies Paposo of Arenosa

colt102_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Dynamite - aspc/amhr bay pinto colt out of Buckeye WCF Cicada Song (one of our top AMHR winning mares including Grand Reserve Open Pleasure driving)and by Graham's King Lee - he is going to be a smaller classic/foundation colt in the 34/35 range

colt103_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Midas Dancer - amha/amhr silver bay colt - here is our tiny guy - he is out of Buckeye WCF Dance until Dawn one of our favorite FWF Little Wardance bred mares and Everdreams Farms Midas Spirit a 28 inch World and National Champion in halter

colt105_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Starburst Dream - amha/amha bay filly - out of an FWF Little Blue Boy daughter - FWF Blue Sonnet and by Obsessive Dream WCF a 2009 National Champion in halter

4a_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF 1 Hot DoubleVision - amhr/aspc bay pinto colt - out of an old 4G mare and Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy -

colt1011_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF 1 Hot Raven - amhr black filly - out of Buckeye WCF Blue Star our blue eyed blue roan mare and by Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy - this filly is jet black and has one blue eye.

pic15a_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF 1 Hot Shot - aspc/amhr black pinto colt - out of Michigan's Mother Margaret who has been a wonderful producing mare for us and by Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy

colt108_small.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

Getitia they are all lovely!

(as always!)
default_wub.png

My favorites are Dynamite, Raven & Hot Shot!

OMG Getitia!!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! What an absolutely SUPERB foal crop. I am always in total awe at your horses. Magnificant!!! I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard now before it fries my computer!!

Congratulations Getitia! Stunning babies. I have to come visit

Wow!! Todd is doing a great job!! They are all stunning, but Hot Shot is my pick! Although we all know Phantom is still the best to come off your farm
default_smile.png
:) And to think, someone actually asked me why I had so many Buckeye horses!
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing your wonderful foals, I'm sure the rest will be just as awesome!

Wow--those are amazing foals--amazing. If I were breeding, I'd come to you for stock.
default_yes.gif
Thanks for showing the photos!

Congrats - they are all gorgeous!! What is missing (from my perspective) is an AMHA/AMHR Wardance-bred pinto filly!!!

Woooooo Todd is doing a pretty spiffy job as a "Daddy Extraordinaire!" LOVE Double Vision! Congrats Getitia on another group of beautiful babies.

Oh Getia, You have been busy since the last time I have seen you! All I have to say is simply gorgeous! Congratulations!
wub.gif
I am in love!

Latest posts

Back