Some beautiful fall photos of a special "Kitty"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I took these a few days ago, was not going to post them but rarely do i get any actual GOOD trotting photos, but have a little free time so thought i would share.

I'm so proud of this filly
default_wub.png
. She has matured so much this summer, i showed her a bit earlier his year, then gave her some time "off" to just mature some and she is such a different filly then she was back in june...physically and mentally...she has grown up so much...i mean UP..she is right at 44"
default_wacko.png
. She is just a doll though, im just thrilled with her. I think she is pretty special
default_wub.png

Alpha Farms Magical Melody "Kitty"

Sired by Buckeye WCF Classical Magic amhr/aspc, a 50% Arenosa and son Grahams Little King Lee, Magic is full broter to Classical Ellegance. Magic is a Congress champion and world champion producer, actually...every one of Magics foals shown have son a Congress or World champion title. Kitty is out of Buckeye WCF Bobcat Melody is a World Res Grand Champion and 2x Res Congress Champion and a maternal sibling to atleast 5 congress champions.

0000000000k.jpg

0000000k.jpg

000000k.jpg

000k.jpg

00000k.jpg

0k.jpg

00k.jpg

0000kk.jpg

Wow she has changed alot! Looking good, I like her
default_smile.png
. Of course I like ALOT of your horses lol. You should take me shopping some time ;).

No fair Leanna, she's not a fuzzy hairball like mine!

Pretty pretty Kitty........meow.....

Latest posts

Back