Animal Genetics Test Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
I havent been on line much this week so did not get a chance to post the results until now.

So here they are....

Test Results

Name:

Jeri L. Hasenohrl

Account#:101882

Business:Haaze Miniatures

Date Received: 1/29/2007

Test Results

Horse Name Haazes One Hot Buckeroo Dream

Breed Miniature Horse

LWO nn

Tested negative for the overo gene. Horse can be considered a non-carrier.

100_1436.jpg

Thanks for Letting Me Share :bgrin

Jeri

Beautiful foal. I love the markings.
Thanks Songcatcher. :bgrin I love his markings too! He is sure a pretty boy with LOT OF ADDITUDE! :lol: We are glad he made it safe and sound and is very healthy for being such an early foal in Wisconsin. Thank Goodness the weather held out long enough before it turned really cold here like it is now. :new_shocked: He still has not grown much of a coat! But her first foal in 05 wasnt born with much coat either so I assume it has to do with her genes since alot of foals I have seen on the forum have MUCH more coat than he does and they are in different climates.
default_unsure.png
: :eek: So he is blanketed quite a bit and is in the barn quite a bit with limited turnout time when he does go out (much to the dismay of his mother.) I cant let him out for long since the other two very late 06 foals and my 2 year old gelding like to REMOVE THE BLANKET once he is outside! :new_shocked:

I hope it warms up again soon!
default_unsure.png
: Right now we are -25 with the windchill! :new_shocked:

Jeri

That is interesting. Thanks for posting!

We can all learn from the test results and pictures
default_smile.png

He is pretty. I LOVE his marking too
default_wub.png
:

Sandy

Latest posts

Back