Animal Communication

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt73:

Dog on left, "S"- Male? Around two? I think is a female from the picture, but I can't tell, although I get a very young male type personality. Very happy to please, and just very happy in general? Likes to do things in water? As well as something about pine trees?

Dog on your left is female, 2 1/2. Doesn't care much for water. Not sure about the pine trees.

Dog on right, "AC"- Female? Around four or five? Are these two dogs connected in some way? I get a very motherly feeling from her towards the other dog. Does she have puppies right now? Nine? Is there a special female puppy you're keeping, maybe one with an odd white spot, maybe on her back?

Dog on right is a male, nearing 2. He does love Callie, the other dog. And...she does have pups right now...10! Pretty good. Yes, we are keeping a female and yes she has a white spot on her back! Wowzers!

Horse, "CP"- Stallion? Does he always have to know everything that goes on? Very friendly and always comes up to you in the pasture? I got something about maple syrup, and someone in a fuzzy red sweater?

Teddy is a stallion. He is very inquisitive and very friendly and does come right up to me in the paddock. Not sure about the maple syrup or the red sweater but that could be from his previous owner.

German Shepard- Female? She seems like a very elegant dog. A bit hesitant to talk to me, isn't one to open up right away? Very loyal? Something about a white GSD, or a big longhaired white dog? Maybe she was bred to one?

Riis is an eight year old female. She is very elegant and loyal and protective. Very good. Don't know about the white dog. Hmmm.

Pretty good readings. Thanks so much for doing them. I think you've got a talent there
default_wink.png
:

The Dynamic Duo:

Kid- Did he have a hard life before you? Was a rescue? Maybe this hardened his view of people? This is just the first thing I got from him before I asked him any questions.

I asked him if he liked his new home and I got that it's okay. Not bad, not great, just okay. But I think this would be his response about anywhere.

I asked his favorite color, and got "What does it matter."

I asked why he is so negative around others, and I got "Because I can."

I asked if he was abused, and got "I certainly wasn't treated well."

Hmm before he was at a farm, passed through lots and lots of handlers.

On his new home, I sort of expected this from him, hes such a pain in my butt
default_wacko.png
:

Hmm yeah expected that to on his color

Hes 8 almost 9

Eh hes such a pain!

Hmm this makes me wonder, I have never laid a hand on him except for the occasional smack when hes rearing which isnt that often.

I am sorry he was such a pain in the butt! He has some serious trust issues and he is such a butt, gosh.

If you have the time I would love for you to do a few of mine. I cant wait to see what they tell you.

Blaze - gelding

I would love to know what happened to his ears at his old home as well as anything else you can tell me.

PICT0100-2.jpg

Belle - mare

PICT0114-2.jpg

Spirit - gelding

DSC_0902-2.jpg

Coalby - mare

CoalbySnow.jpg

CoalbyBerries.jpg

Abby - girl

AbbyFace-3.jpg

Sugar - girl

We had to put her down earlier this year.

Sugarsface-Jan242004-2.jpg

Sorry the picture of Sofie was a little small....I was worried about that.....here are a couple of others for you try your hand at......and nope, Sofie isn't skittish....well, except right now because I am having to give her meds 2x a day...so that might be where you get that from.

DSCN0318.jpg

Here is one after her annual haircut.

DSCN0176.jpg

"Watcheye:

Aquarious- First impression was just "Wow." Don't know if it is the photography or just him, but "Wow." seems to sum him up. He is still living, right? Around 23 years old? When you look at him, you see his soul first? He seems very wise. I got something about this is his last life, as this one he won't reincarnate, as he's fulfilled everything, and is truly complete now.

Hiawatha- Can she be a bit of a moody mare, either in the field, with people, or both? Very complex? Has she had a foal, maybe when she was very young?

Kegan- He is so handsome! Is he still intact? 1 1/2 to two years old? It's hard to get anything else from him, partly because blue eyes sometimes throw me off, and partly because I can't quit drooling over him. biggrin.gif Do you constantly have to remind him who's boss?

Simon- The first thing I got from him is that he has come back, or he's going to come back as either a black or black and white guinea pig. I don't know if you're planning on getting another or not, I just got that he is coming back. Was he a bit standoffish of those he didn't know? Around ten when he passed? He had a white cage with fluffy stuff on the bottom? Was he litter box trained? Liked peppermints?"

:aktion033:

Aquarious - Thank you for the compliments on his pictures. Aquarious has definately left an impression on all of us here. He passed away at the age of 37 August 16,2006. He was a WOW thats a wise horse kinda guy. Very much so. He was a very spiritual horse to be around.
default_yes.gif
:

Hiawatha - She is very SHY. She is also the boss (for the most part) out in the field. She is somewhat unsure about being fussed over yet I really enjoy her curiousity. Its a funny thing about her. She wants to hide and peek at the same time. She is 7 now and has had 3 foals. I dont know when she had her first but I think it was around the time she was 4. I didnt own her then.

Kegan- Thank you for your compliments on Kegan. I am definately head over heels for this boy
default_yes.gif
: He was born last April so he is still a little guy. I dont have to remind him who is boss too much yet He is in tact. The only trouble we have are sudden fits of lead foot... :eek: I then have to drag him or put a rope behind his butt... or wait... lol

Simon - I have had 20 something guinea pigs and that was my best. I have two sons and a daughter by him and I have tossed around breeding his son Dimitri (who has a personality that matches his dad) to my sow Eva. She is black and white and Dimitri is gold aguti which is black based I believe so they could have black and white offspring. That is as close to a new pig as I would get. He died early at age 3 1/2 :no: I dont know what it was. He was fine and then one morning seemed a little off. I called the vet then and there. Made an appointment for him the next day and when I got home from school, he had left me.... Peppermints I dont know but he loved his pine bedding (they all do!) and when I would put fresh in, he would crash and yawn a lot.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you very much. This is fun :lol:

*edited to add on Simon - I forgot his personality... lol. He was so cool. VERY laid back. He didnt really run too much and not much purring either. Any argument with his brother would quickly be settled by who could put their chin in the air the highest and just when I thought that display was done and they were walking away, someone would swing back around and fling their chin as tall as they could back in the air. That is as far as it ever went. The most reaction you got out of that guy was when you took a brush to him, but something about him just seemed to connect with whoever held him.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love a reading on our dogs.

Murphy ...

murphy06012007-002.jpg

Anna ...

anna06012007-002.jpg

George ...

george.jpg

Scooby ...

caitlin08282007_004.jpg

We have a fifth dog, but he hates having his picture taken, so I don't have any on this computer.

Ferrah:

Turbo- Male? Around two? A bit of a big dog in a small dogs body? Maybe a bit of a Napolean complex?

Wow, Turbo is almost exactly two years old and definately is a big dog in a small body.

Ferrah- Is she around 19? Do you do western with her? Maybe western pleasure, and showmanship? Was she your first horse, or first big horse? I get her teaching yo a lot of thigns, as well as maybe you two learning a lot of things together. was she an english horse before you got her, or she changed disciplines when she came to you?

This was just about right on, amazing! Ferrah is older than 19, we think she is at least in the 22-24 range, but pretty close. She was my first horse and has taught me a lot of what I know. I used to rider her english but switched to mostly western trail riding. We did lots of showmanship in 4-H. She was an english horse before we got her and did hunters. Good job!

Spyder- He wouldn't talk to me, just got that he wasn't that into it.

That sounds typical of him. He is very aloof.

Cinnabar- I can't connect from this picture, I could try with a head closeup though.

I will find you a new picture of Cinnabar Thanks!

Thank you SO much this was amazing!

Thanks so much for reading my kids! You pretty much nailed them right on with a couple exceptions for my cat, Church.

suz:

"M"- Very sweet, but gets away with everything? Is he your baby? Is he your only horse? Very attached to you? Is he youngish-under four?

M=Mocko - Yep, he IS very sweet and I do let him get away with pretty much, as he IS my baby.
default_wub.png
: Yes, he is my first and only horse, so he's my baby boy. Yes, I do find that he is quite attached to me -likes to hang around me when he can. Only thing wrong - he is just about 5 years old, not under 4.

"C"- Female? Very sweet and happy-go-lucky? She likes to ride with you? She is sort of like the personality you would think of for a Corgi, sweet, loyal, friendly, etc. Does she come with you to see "M"?

C= Angel. She's my little corgi. She LOVES car rides. Sweet, overly friendly and very sneaky! Thinks and acts with her tummy! She has only seen Mocko once, as I board him and dogs aren't allowed there.

"JP"- I couldn't decide whether I was getting a J or a P from him for his name, so just put both. Is he a bit arrogant? He's a goofball? But he doesn't do it for the amusement of people, *gasp* how could anyone think he would lower himself for human entertainment! :bgrin He is just weird, does his own thing? Likes to strut?

JP= Church, so you are way off there with his name. Yes , he is a bit arrogant and a total goofball. true - he likes to entertain himself FOR himself - lol. Loves to do his own thing and strut around. But his favorite thing to do is to bat your foot when you walk by (luckily, he is declawed in the front!) [\quote]

Overall, the readings were great! Thanks again
default_smile.png

Here is a new picture of Cinnabar. I hope you are able to connect with this one.

Thanks!

jesscinn.jpg

These next ones are long shots, but I would really appreciate if you would try to connect with them as well. Thank you so much for doing this.

doomie.jpg

Doomer

hitech.jpg

Hi Tech

lilly-1.jpg

Lilly

rhea:

KC- She seems very sweet and docile? Trys soo hard and is really hard on herself to be perfect? Likes having a job, and takes it seriously, but not so seriously that she doesn't have fun at it.
That sounds about half like her...lol maybe you just got her while she was sleeping or something though as sweet and docile are two words that have never been used to describe her
default_rolleyes.gif
: . She does seem to really enjoy her job though, and always tries very hard. LOL Once she's doing her job she's find, she can just be terrible to catch/handle on the ground.

I'm sooo sorry but could you try just one more for me? I know this guy really well.

Teufelproof5.jpg

If you had a chance, could you ask him:

His favorite part of his job

His favorite food

His pet peeve

ANd if you could, I'd love to know (in his opinion) whether he was a good, well behaved boy this year..

Oh and one more thing, just how he's doing generally...I've moved and had to leave him at my parents for the winter, REALLY miss him right now and would love to know how he's doing.

I'm so sorry, but I am not going to be able to read the ones posted after my last answer post. I wasn't expecting more photos. I would have loved to read them, but I just do not have the time. Again, I am truly sorry.

Triple the Fun:

Indy- She looks like she's smiling in this picture.
default_smile.png
Does she "smile"? Is she always really happy, but not really in an exhuberant energy way, but as though she always seems to radiate happiness? A bit mischevious as well?

Spider- Is he trouble? This is the first time I've ever gotten anything sort of about the future. I got that as he's a foal now, he acts foalish, playful and troublesome, but as he gets older he will mature and the troublesome stuff will be more of a showoff thing, sort of like the "it" factor. He thinks he would be a good show horse. Might also just do things out of the blue.
:new_shocked: WOW. You pretty much nailed both of them!!!

Yes, Indy does radiate happiness. She's a child's dog and will follow me around all day and not seem to get bored in the slightest. She doesn't really "smile" but as a sign of affection will look at you and squint, not like she's straining but in a relaxed, sleepy sort of way. Ah, I love this dog. Oh and as far as mischevious goes, she will sometimes prey upon food laying around, if you know what I mean.
default_wink.png
:

Spider is a ball of energy AND trouble! He's not been as bad since his new baby friend Jive came around, but will still play with anything and everything. Loves to mess with people, in a foalish way.

Thats really neat how you got something about his future, though. I'm sure he thinks of himself as the big boy in town, and probably will all his life. We're trying to find him a show home, as he is a moving machine but can easily be "hot stuff".

:aktion033: Thanks! You get an A+++++!

Im not sure you want to do more readings, but this one is more than just for fun. This guys name is Twoonie, and I want to adopt him. The spca dosn't know much about him and Im just wondering if maybe you could get something from him?? Hes quite shy, the spca says hes just coming out of his shell, so he might be hard to talk to but, but I would so love you if you would try. Thank you again!

Here he is

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc111/S...284403-1-pn.jpg

Sorry, bad picture, again. I really got to talk to a techy friend on how resize them.

Latest posts

Back