Angel, maiden mare's highly anticipated pregnancy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies
default_smile.png
. I have a hard time doing anything about being with her and Angel- my poor other horses are going to hate her as she's taken most of my attention! I just can't help it she's always doing something adorable (like twitching an ear lol) and I'm scared to miss it!

Renee- oh goodness a grandma I never even thought of that!
default_smile.png
. I think it might be a little unconventional but ill stick to mama for both of them :)

Angel and Wildfire (and Nova and Napoleon and Trinity) all got a spa day today. My very own my little ponies ;-). I sure love these girls. (Please don't worry they only had the pretties on for the pictures when supervised and then they were put safely out of reach).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those pictures are absolutely FABULOUS!!

Do you think Angel was trying to tell us something???

/monthly_05_2013/post-45138-0-36581700-1367905279_thumb.jpg

Thank you
default_smile.png

And Diane- I put that picture in of Angel because I thought it was so funny
default_smile.png
I definitely think she was trying to tell us something ;-)

She just gets cuter by the day
default_smile.png
. She's trying to figure out why Angel likes all that green stuff and enjoying some extra loving from the neighbor kids
default_smile.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just adorable!!! I love how friendly she is with new people! That's just great!!

Keep the pictures coming -- we love watching her!

Thanks Diane- she thinks everyone is her friend and if they aren't she wins them over in about 2 seconds flat :). Thank you for the kind words
default_smile.png

Ah how cute,
default_smile.png
did you make those? How is life on your side of the world? I think it is time we had an update
default_smile.png

Aww, love those rugs - just perfect for our special girls!!

And yes, would love to have an update.
default_yes.gif

It is going well. Super weird weather- we just broke a record for the latest snowfall AND the longest winter 232 days of winter
default_sad.png
. All the horses had to wear winter blankets today and yesterday even though it is mid-May this is ridiculous. Wildfire is doing amazing though- she's growing and eating well and sticks a little closer to Angel now but is still pretty independent. She just crawls in your lap the minute someone sits down and has never met a stranger- she just assumes that everyone loves her ( and she's right lol). I have a hard time getting anything done as I just watch her all the time
default_smile.png
I'm over the moon in love. She is a smart little lady too- I can gently pick up all 4 feet, open her mouth and look at her teeth and she's starting to walk well on a halter and lead (though still have to use the butt rope occasionally).

Renee yep I made those along with her little zebra ones
default_smile.png

They look so cute!! So good to hear she's doing so well and that she's turning out to be all you'd hoped for!! So nice to see someone in love with their little ones!!

Back