AMHR Sweeps question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaprikorn

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have looked high and low and can not find a nomination form for Sweeps. . .found Futurity, but no Sweeps. Can someone please help me find it, March 1 is coming fast.

Thanks,

Sheryl

Are you meaning a form for the nomination of a stallion for the sweepstakes? I don't recall ever seeing any actual forms & forms are not mentioned in the rules on the website. Perhaps call Bruce Abbott & ask him.

If you want to send your nomination to both me and Bruce Abbott - it will save some time. (my email is [email protected])

All of the sweepstakes stuff was SUPPOSED to be on the ASPC/AMHR website, but some things just seem to fall through the cracks there....so several of us are picking up the slack. I'm putting together the list of stallions for people to view in advance of the actual auction so that potential bidders can be in contact with stallion owners to get questions answered.

Heather from Mare Stare will be putting together and running the actual auction. THANKS, HEATHER !!!

Latest posts

Back