AMHR Studbook lookup

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylight_minis

Reaction score
Hi

I have a mare that i'd like to find out how many reg foals she's had. Under AMHA she only has 1 which he's also AMHR. So far thats the only one online i've been able to find by typing in her name.

Her name is Running WS Sunny's Sheba. Her AMHR number is 276664A. I sure would appreciate any info you could give me. I have someone that may be interested in her but would like to see more than one foal under her name.

Thanks so much.

Angel

Hi

Thank you so much. Thats the foal that we found online.
default_sad.png
So sad to see she's only had one baby. She's such a nice mare and her colt has her movement. I greatly appreciate you checking for me.

Hi

Thank you so much. Thats the foal that we found online.
default_sad.png
So sad to see she's only had one baby. She's such a nice mare and her colt has her movement. I greatly appreciate you checking for me.
Don't look at it as a negative, look at it as a positive,that a previous owner may have cared enough to not turn her into a horsie mill. I have a lovely mare I kept, B size, gorgeous buckskin with tons of dappling in the summer, lovely movement, raised from a yearling, and I only ever bred her once when I was breeding. Her foal was a lovely palomino colt. She was an excellent mom, I preferred to breed the A/R 34" and under. When I stopped breeding, she was the mare I kept to keep my old stud (who was gelded) company. She is lovely to watch, but when he passes, I can't gaurantee I won't find her a home. No issues, just didn't want over 34" foals.

Latest posts

Back