AMHR prefix

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for it online the other day and couldnt find it. It used to be there.

I have another question. Where the heck is the Work Order form? I assume one has to be sent in with all work. Getting ready to send in some registrations and transfers and I can't find the WO form.

If you click on the member services tab, there is a link to the prefixes and suffix list at the bottom. Above where you see the Suffix list is the alphabet, click on the letter that starts the prefix, and it will come up with all names registered for that letter.

Amanda

ETA: You may have to move the page so that the member services button is right at the top of the screen. the Prefix and Suffix list is after the All star standings links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is it on the website that you can register your farm name or prefix?

Disregard, I found it.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Before everyone starts getting concerned about this, I just got an e-mail from Laurie Villalpando, ASPC/AMHR Tech Person:

"All of the prefixes and suffixes that have been registered to members since the ASPC/AMHR

began - are there - you just cant see them yet

as we are trying to making them more user friendly - :) for people to see

what is there right now is just the suffixes (those reserved for behind the horses name)

hoping in the next few days the entire 93 pages of prefixes (those in the front of the horses name)

will be up on the web site..........

If you have any other questions - please dont hesitate to ask!"

Latest posts

Back