AMHR Natonals Video Feed Online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my donation in!! he said they are going to try and do this for congress too woohoooo

and yes that was lisa d!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Erica in the blue with the buckskin?

I like watching that little paint carry on. He was having a ball.

Is that Erica in the blue with the buckskin?

I like watching that little paint carry on. He was having a ball.
YEP, and she just took Futurity Reserve National Champion with Echo Me Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

WOW! I was surprised to see how the 2yo Stallion futurity class was. Those young boys can certainly be onery little guys. For some reason I was expecting to see well behaved horses being led in. Not saying they were bad don't get me wrong. Actually it was nice to see them so fired up and then when it came time to set them up they were at that time very well behaved.

I loved that stallion who won the 3yo driving futurity class. Did you see that boy move? Park Horse. He was just a beautiful mover.

Oh what a shame I have to go to work and miss all the daytime classes. I am so looking forward to Thursday evening and the liberty classes. Those are the classes that will be so awesome to watch.

Who's got the draft style mini? How cool to see one out there again!
I believe you are looking at the miniature Belgian? He is an actual belgian that just never grew, he is 27 years old and 37" tall. He is awesome! Sadly a gelding lol.

This video feed is awesome, get to watch it from the comferts of the hotel lol.

Who's got the draft style mini? How cool to see one out there again!
I believe you are looking at the miniature Belgian? He is an actual belgian that just never grew, he is 27 years old and 37" tall. He is awesome! Sadly a gelding lol.

This video feed is awesome, get to watch it from the comferts of the hotel lol.
Wow! Well that explains why he was such an excellent example of the draft type then.

Does anyone have or know where I could see a picture of the miniature sized draft?

Would he be considered a dwarf draft?

NO WAY a REAL belgian draft would "not grow." I would love to see a picture of that... sounds like a fun story to tell people though to get attention...

Andrea

i havn't been able to watch much, but i will be able tonight! i saw some of the classes last night and i thought the sound was much better then it was on sunday, although the sound was already really good before.

you can see photos of this "mini belgian" on the wash burn website, go to 08 proofs, AMRH nat's, class 119 it shows him driving and at halter and jumping.

I'm not sure if it will work but this is link to the page with the photos.

class 119

i havn't been able to watch much, but i will be able tonight! i saw some of the classes last night and i thought the sound was much better then it was on sunday, although the sound was already really good before.
you can see photos of this "mini belgian" on the wash burn website, go to 08 proofs, AMRH nat's, class 119 it shows him driving and at halter and jumping.

I'm not sure if it will work but this is link to the page with the photos.

class 119
He looks so different than what I'm used to seeing BUT (oh man!!!) would I love to lay some hugs on him!!! He is so cute!!! I love that halter picture of him, and what I think I read of his personality in his expression. Thank you for telling me how to take a look at that guy
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

There's no way that's a "Belgian that didn't grow" but it is a perfect example of the old style mini that lots of people really love. He is turned out SO nicely and looks great in that Meadowbrook. That is the old-style Thelwell Shetland Pony that many grew up with, and love!

Andrea

I totally agree with Disneyhorse. While he is an adorable horse who is turned out very nicely I would not in any way believe that is a actual Belgian dwarf.

I think he is a cute little using pony just like the ponies many of us have grown up on~!

There's no way that's a "Belgian that didn't grow" but it is a perfect example of the old style mini that lots of people really love. He is turned out SO nicely and looks great in that Meadowbrook. That is the old-style Thelwell Shetland Pony that many grew up with, and love!Andrea
thats what i thought too.

I agree i think he looks great in that cart!

does anyone know what class is going to run after the break?

OMG the Roman Chariot class was hysterical!

The little guy sure could move

and now the costume class
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back