AMHR Nationals- AWESOME!!!! (just added pic)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
We would like to THANK Josh Tibbs again this year for handling our horses and helping us to a INCREDIBLE Nationals. Josh has been our trainer since 2001 and we have been tickled pink with him. He has a flare for conditioning horses and our horses adore him. He has had a incredible show at Nationals with all his clients placing extremely well. We wish him the best at Worlds with our girls!!!!!!!

We are tickled pink with our results this year as the classes are huge and the competition is the best yet. All the horses are beautiful and incredible show horses.

Zephyr Woods Prince Charming- National Champion- Youth Jr. Stallion. National Champion- Bred, Owned and Shown by. Reserve National Champion- Yearling Stallion. 3rd- Amauter. 7th in color.

Zephyr Woods Idols White Wedding- 5th Youth Jr. Mare. National Champion - Amauter out of 40 mares
default_smile.png

Zephyr Woods H2- 8th- Youth Jr Stallion

Zephyr Woods Blonde Treasure- 3rd- Yearling Mare out of huge class. 8th- Bred, Owned and Shown by.

Zephyr Woods Mr. Snip- 3rd- Open weanling gelding. 9th - Bred, Owned and Shown by.

Zephyr Woods Buck Royal- 9th - Youth Jumper- out of 39, 7th- in color, Reserve National Champion- Youth Costume- dressed as a chicken, Jessie was Colonel Sanders- incredible costume

LM Hawks Rare Treasure- Reserve National Champion- Open Sr. Stallion, 4th- Amauter, 8th- Liberty out of 50 entries

Aloha Acres Streaking in the Snow- National Champion Weanling filly- going to World also. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

WHAT A SHOW!!!! We are tired but extremely happy to be part of a great time! I wish I would have had more time to spend socializing but maybe next year
default_smile.png
Will update the website with all the new pictures when I get them
default_smile.png

Just added a picture of Jessie and Spooky in Costume class. You could not tell Jessie wasn't Colonel Sanders and poor Spooky was VERY patient. Gotta love him.

DSC_2_0010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is incredible - Congratulations!

You must be beyond proud of your outstanding horses.

I am right in love with Rare Treasure - he is indeed.

Good luck at the Worlds!

Hi Heidi

I showed Charming and White Wedding to a National title and Treasure to a 4th. Blonde a 8th and Snip to a 9th. I need lessons on showing. My kids told me I wasn't allowed to talk or dance in the arena this year
default_smile.png
So I behaved myself and I did better
default_smile.png

Congrats Kitty on a GREAT Nationals...... So happy for you...

Kitty,

Josh did an outstanding job for you folks and your horses looked awesome. Congrats on a great year. It was fun wasn't it!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

JOsh had a great show and your horses looked amazing.

CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR WINS

Hey Kitty,

Huge congrats on all your wins!!! Josh is amazing and he really knows how to condition and show them. He is a natural at it. Thanks for recommending him when we decided to bring Zeph out of retirement
default_biggrin.png

Got to watch a few classes with your horses in them with either you, Jess, & Josh as the handler and you guys did AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!! I thought it was pretty cool that you also got to compeat against your old owned horses too.
default_wub.png

Ohhhh Congrats!!! That is AWESOME and I bet you are just all smiles
default_smile.png
Knew Treasure and your Prince boy would do well...they are just stunning. Can't wait to see pictures!

Got to see some of yours show, they all looked great! Congrats on all your placings, what a great Nationals for you!
default_smile.png

added a picture of Jessie and Spooky's costume on the beginning. Poor Spooky - his third year of being dressed up. Wait until next year we have a few ideas.

Congrats on all your great wins with the whole gang!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I finally got to see Treasure in person and see his Nat. Res. win. And he is a very pleasant, sweet stallion in person. His little daughter here says " Congrats" too! All your gang, horses and people did just great. I never knew that was Jessie as Col. Sanders till I just read it. Nooow I know why u were freaking about getting the costume done, good job!

Congratulations Kitty on all your big wins!! I love your 09 colt Cash Money. Did he show?

I am so glad you posted the picture what a great costume! Congrats on all your placings! Lavonne

I saw the costume class and when that chicken came in I couldn't stop laughing!!!! I think it is one of the best costumes I have even seen! I cannot imagine the amount of work involved. Congratulations!
default_wub.png

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back