Our Nationals photo - we are still on cloud 9

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Here is the center ring photo of our stallion, RHA Splash Of Curry "Tyler". He was National Champion 2 Yr Old Stallion over 35" - 37", National Champion Jr Stallion Over and National Reserve Grand Champion Over Stallion. He was also Reserve National Champion Amateur Jr Stallion Over with Samantha.

Tyler was shown in open by James Walsh of RHA Training and we were thrilled with the job he did. We couldn't have asked for more.

Tyler is now at Dr Cheryl Powell's Lucky Trails Farm in NC where he will stand at stud in 2012. We are looking forward to his first foals in 2013 and also to hopefully getting Tyler back in the ring in harness. But for now we are just thrilled to own such a wonderful stallion and so thankful to all of the people that helped to get him to his win.

Robert and Pam Walsh of Rocking Horse Acres in MD for letting us bring this wonderful horse home, Dr Cheryl Powell, who now co owns Tyler, for saving his life as a weanling, to Samantha for fitting and training and all the work she put into him and of course James for presenting him so well. It was truly a team effort.

Nationals win.jpg

Very nice, you should all be very proud! Pretty boy! Handsome, I mean handsome. Congratulations

default_saludando.gif
congrats very nice
default_wub.png

and dont forget your self for seeing the potential !! Congratulations
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Oh many congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

You must be over the Moon - well done to all concerned!
default_yes.gif

That's such a beautiful photo and I surely can understand why you are still on cloud 9. It must be a big dream come true. Congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Congratulations on your big win! Such a great horse! LOve him! All at RHA are great, James showed for us several years back a great, funny guy, love him to death!

Forgot to add, James is not only great with horses he is a wonderful mentor to our youth. Every time we drive to a show, my Grandson askes about six times, "Is James going to be there?" James always helps my Grandson out with showing, just talking, giving him odd jobs, and most of all putting up with him. I've seen him help out a lot of our youth! Great guy, and wonderful person, you picked a great person to show your special horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! That is one, truly stunning, striking horse!! Congratulations on your winnings!

Dan.

Thank you all, we are truly blessed. And as I was thinking about how great a year we had in 2011, it is also the third year in a row that we have won either a World or National title with an RHA horse. As well as our 4th Reserve National title with a Lucky Trails horse. Just shows what great friends with wonderful horses and a lot of hard work will get you. Mini Blessings.

Latest posts

Back