AMHR Info Help Needed....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help? I need to send in a work order to AMHR for Lease Contract & Conformation on my two mares, so that the two ladies they are leased to, can breed with the resulting foals rightfully theirs and in their name when they go to register them.

My dilemma is all our paperwork on our horses are still packed away in storage, and it will take me days and days if not weeks and weeks to go through all three storage units to find which box our papers are in. I’d be grateful if someone would be able to just look up their AMHR names to get their AMHR Registration Numbers, so that I can go ahead and send in the work order and fees to at least get that taken care of for them. It would be a great help rather than making them wait till I can find someone to help me load and unload mountains of boxes for them.

If you can help look up their registry number info, their AMHR Registered names are:

Seminole’s Frosted Desert Rose

and

Seminole’s English Rose

In advance, thank you so much for all your help!

Hugs & prayers,

Tanya

Last I knew, you had to send in the actual registration papers too. AMHA doesn't require that, but R does, at least as of last year.

Guess you best give them a call. Otherwise.

AMHR - 86236B SEMINOLES ENGLISH ROSE

Sex: MARE Color: GREY

Height: 36.00" Mane & Tail: BLACK

Date Foaled: 8/27/1997 Markings (1): STAR & STRIP;

Date Registered: 11/13/1997

AMHR - 73885B SEMINOLE'S FROSTED DESERT ROSE

Sex: MARE Color: GREY

Height: 35.25" Mane & Tail: LIGHT MIXED

Date Foaled: 4/15/1996 Markings (1):

Date Registered: 7/19/1996 Markings (2):

Ok, I will call AMHR. Thanks to both of you for all your help!
default_wub.png
:

I will save you a call - you have to send in the original registration certificate with the lease form; the new certificate will reflect the lessee's name and be sent back to YOU - you will then need to give the lessee a copy of the registration certificate so they can show in amateur, etc.

FYI - The person owning the foal is the person who owns the dam at time of FOALING - so as long as you do this before they foal, you will be OK and not have to do the paperwork and give a transfer.

Ok, I will call AMHR. Thanks to both of you for all your help!
default_wub.png
:

Thank you so much Cathy! You've been a great help! I called my sister and she's coming out with her 3 boys this weekend so we can all "dig" for our "horse papers".
default_wink.png
:

I appreciate all your help!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back