AMHR AREA 2 SHOW - Who's coming?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sungold

Reaction score
The AMHR National Area 2 Show is this weekend in Centreville, MI. Who's coming and what horses are you bringing? I'll just have 1 "over" gelding for halter and western country pleasure driving.

I would like to go to more shows but nowhere to stay and cant aford to go to all of them. Plus since my minis all live outside, I wont body clip till about June... Which I just did yesterday. I will be doing the 3 BWMHC fun shows and Midland tho.

Good Luck to All!!!

Heres who Im showing this yr!

29.5" silver dapple 15 yr old

Miniature Dreamlands Misty J

post-18407-0-14419600-1321116724_thumb.jpg

2009_mini_horse_show_GCF_027.jpg

It's a great show! Can't go with horses this time, but hoping to get away on Saturday to watch for a while. Best of luck to all those showing!

It's a great show! Can't go with horses this time, but hoping to get away on Saturday to watch for a while. Best of luck to all those showing!
Lori, are by chance heading to the Midland show? If so I really like to meet up with ya and talk minis in person and some stud service for 2013!!! ;)

Our family is bringing three, Allure Ranch spirit's Loyal Gardian (under), Bar K's Heart of Steel (under), and Buckeye WCF Classical Grace Kelly (foundation.) we are looking forward to the show.. We are all truely amatuers, so it could be a challenge, but plan to have fun!

Latest posts

Back