AMHA look up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a mini dream come true

Reaction score
Can someone do a look up for me in the stud book? Northern Emperor Juancito # A 35969 born (i think) 1983. He is/was a falabella stallion. I was wondering how many foals he sired. I know I have one son and there was one daughter. Just wondering how many others. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here you go.................

NORTHERN EMPEROR JUANCITO

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT

NORTHERN EMPEROR JUANCITO A 35969 01/01/1983 S PBR BT DC 26.750

SIRE UNKNOWN UNREG. - - - 00.000

DAM UNKNOWN UNREG. - - - 00.000

BRDR UNKNOWN

OWNR DANIEL HEERMANN OR CAROLE HEERMANN

FOAL(S)

[Top]

NAME REG. NO FOAL DATE S CL BT ST HT

FOAL HEERMANNS EMPERORS SKYE PRINCESS A 77537 05/16/1996 M SCR - RV 00.000

PARENT HEERMANNS APACHE LACE

FOAL HEERMANNS MISS ARGENTINA A 75172 06/14/1995 M LBK DN - 33.750

PARENT FIERA

FOAL HEERMANNS MR JUANDERFUL A 67888 05/26/1995 S PSR DN - 29.000

PARENT HEERMANNS MISS SADIE

FOAL HEERMANNS PAINTED ENOUGH A 58284 02/10/1994 G PBK - - 27.500

PARENT HEERMANNS MISS SADIE

FOAL HEERMANNS STORMY RIVERS CLASSIC A 44627 04/13/1992 S SSR DN - 27.500

PARENT HEERMANNS ANNY FANNY

FOAL JUAN IN A MILLION A 67027 04/11/1995 S SGL - - 32.000

PARENT HEERMANNS APACHE LACE

TOTAL 6 Foal(s)

SampleMM

Thank you so much for your help. This helps me to to see how many brothers and sisters my little guy has. Not very many. It's fun to see family trees. My little guy has had 9 foals and another on the way.

Marsha,

April is bred to Juan for a May foal. I am praying that things will go better this time. Camera is ready and she will be on marestare. Planning vacation around that time so I can be home. I have a great vet a couple of miles from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know Northern Emperor Juancito was being offered for sale back in the early 90's for 100,000. I believe he sold for 65,000
default_yes.gif
He was an import from Agentina from the Falabella ranch.

Joy

I didn't know that he sold for that. Do you know if he is still living? I couldn't tell from the stud book. How is kalula and Kream doing? How did ya'll do at nationals?

Just came across this thread. I got to be around Juancito quite often. He was a pretty cool little horse, and for his small size, was very well put together for his time.

Joy, is there a place where you got this information? I would love to read about it.

Does anyone have any import information? If this horse was imported from the Argentina farm, he would also be registered with the Argentine registry -- the ACCF -- and it would provide his lineage? It's sad that so many Falabellas have lost their 'ties' to Argentina with the loss of the import paperwork.
default_no.gif

Just wondering -- as I have 2 Falabella stallions named Juancito's in my Falabella database, one stallion, Falabella AF Juancito (AF = Maria Angelica Falabella) born in 1977 from Napoleon II, out of Chiqui, and a second 'Falabella MLF Juancito (MLF = Maria Luisa Falabella) from Cumaimen and out of Lapataia.

There was also a Falabella Juancito II, born in 1996, that was exported from Argentina to Europe, and stands in the Netherlands with Stal Zegwaard.

As you can tell, "Juancito" was a favorite name, and used multiple times for many stallions.

I was just wondering, as I would love to 'tie' this stallion to his past!
default_yes.gif

Does anyone have a picture of him?
Somewhere I have a copy of the page from a MHW mag back in the 90's where he was being offered for 100,000. Carole Heermann told me what Northern Emperor Juancito sold for at auction. She also told me he had come from Falabella's in Argentina. She had owned him, I believe,acquired after the divorce of the man who'd bought him at auction. She also owned Francisco of Kilverstone too. NE Juancito has passed away I believe but not sure what year. I think Laurie Stevens told me a bit about some of the exports too and Angelica Falabella.

Joy

Latest posts

Back