AMHA AMHR search?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mareish Mom

Reaction score
I saved a sweet little mare from going to a sale when she is believed to be LATE term pregnant. Her coggins indicates that she was registered but her papers have been lost. I am trying to find out all I can about her; googling her name I found an ad for her for sale in 2009 as registered. I also find her name on the pedigree of a newly registered foal (she's the grandam). I bought her from a guy who bought her from a trader last year. Poor baby has floated around for at least the last couple years but has now found a safe forever home with me! Would someone please run a search on her with AMHA and AMHR? Her name is "Spotted Acres T.T.'s Charmer" birthdate 2/11/96. I would love to know how many foals she has had and would like to contact her last owner of record. Maybe I can even reconnect her with her papers. Thanks ya'll!

Under AMHR she is listed as owned by Penny Sullivan and had one foal. You should contact both registeries to get more information on her and how to contact the listed owner.

Latest posts

Back