AMHA &AMHR are they issueing 2006 memberships now?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promise

Reaction score
I was wondering, are the AMHR and AMHA issueing 2006 memberships now? I hate to send in the funds unless it is already on the new calander year. Also, is it 3 or 6 months that you have from the date you get an amhr horse untill the deadline you have to register them without a penalty?

Trying to hold off for that 2006 membership to get the discount.

Thanks,

Promise

You want to send in your AMHR membership now cause they expire Dec. 31st. I've already sent mine in and just to be sure where it says the date just put for 2006 year. Last month even I was sent a letter by them saying I need to renew so its defintelly not too soon.

With AMHA I believe its in March when they expire? Not too sure though. I got a letter from them recently somewhere saying renewing expires sometime in March I believe. So I think it would be ok to send in AMHA too.

If you dont want to risk it do as I said and just make sure they know its for 2006.

I already received my membership/ammy cards for 2006 AMHR and the deadline for my renewal date for AMHA is end of Feb, the deadline for AMHR Futuritys is March 1st, 2006. I already sent the stallion reports for both registry's, which I think the deadline is Jan. 15, 2006, not sure on those deadlines for that, I usually send those in sooner than the end of the calender year.

Latest posts

Back