American Idol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
It has started and DH is glued to the TV. I dont care to watch it till it gets down to the nitty gritty end. So how many idol fans do we have here????
default_biggrin.png

The only time I watch is during the auditions just to see how bad some of the people are! There have been so doozies so far tonight!

Idol fan here! But I do like it better when the actual competition starts.
default_aktion033.gif

Well, I am on the west coast so it isnt on for another hour...but Yep, I'll be watching it!!!
default_yes.gif

I'm an Idol fan!
default_saludando.gif
I remember when the auditions came over the bridge to Philly...them were some steaming hot days! What was up with that Princess Leia gal?
default_wacko.png
...and did you guys see the dude with the cape?
default_shutup.gif

I've been an Idol fan since season 1!! I Tivo it though so I can buzz through the comercials! I thought Paul, Paula's stalker dude was a bit scarey! I loved the girl from Selma, OR.......just over the hill from me! Even though she had to sell her horse to get the money to audition!

...and did you guys see the dude with the cape?
Before and after. My that must have smarted. I'm not sure I would have done that just to get on tv.

I did find a pick from those that made it from Philly tonight that I will follow.

I don't like it during the auditions either, but will watch with hubby when it gets further along. I did watch a bit last night....man....
default_unsure.png

Amy

I did watch some of it and caught the cape dude-now that was scary!

The girl from OR was awesome, she will go far! She has the look, the voice and the personality to make it to the top.

I like to watch during the auditions too. Crazy people make me giggle. Just like Alexis just did.
default_yes.gif
Ditto

But the guy in the cape that waxed his chest hair really got me laughing .... he didn't even get the chance to sing .... we probably should be grateful for that .

Oh Alexis has issues
default_wacko.png
for sure .

I'm so excited that AI started! I'll watch the auditions, but I like it better when it gets closer to the real competition. The stalker guy was hilarious though.java script:emoticon('
default_aktion033.gif
', 'smid_14')

Big idol fan here, I watch American Idol and Canadian Idol
default_laugh.png
That guy Paul was too creepy for me, to write a song to Paula that he was stalking her ugh. The caped dude, Princess Leia and Alexis were hilarious
default_biggrin.png
. Can't wait for the next one.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back