Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aloharidinglessons

Reaction score
I posted once before but I never introduced myself. I am a mini owner in Hawaii. I have 4 minis right now and one that is soon to born. I came here looking for info on birthing and found lots of great information. I own Aloha Riding Lessons, LLC and Aloha Minis. I teach horsemanship to adults and kids on Oahu in Hawaii. I have been in the horse world in one way or another for 50 years but semi new to minis as I have had my first one now for 4 years. She is the one due with to foal any day now!! My stallion is a palomino and she is a paint, I am excited to see what I get. :) Mahalo for having me. Kim

Hi Kim,
I'm Dawn. Only one of my four horses is a mini, an adorable Appy gelding named Cooper. He's my nine-year-old granddaughter's driving pony and he's quite a character. He likes to ride shotgun and drag sticks around.
I've never been to Hawaii, but every picture I see is gorgeous and I bet it's even better with horses!

I posted once before but I never introduced myself. I am a mini owner in Hawaii. I have 4 minis right now and one that is soon to born. I came here looking for info on birthing and found lots of great information. I own Aloha Riding Lessons, LLC and Aloha Minis. I teach horsemanship to adults and kids on Oahu in Hawaii. I have been in the horse world in one way or another for 50 years but semi new to minis as I have had my first one now for 4 years. She is the one due with to foal any day now!! My stallion is a palomino and she is a paint, I am excited to see what I get. :) Mahalo for having me. Kim
Please post pics when your baby arrives :)

Hey, I have a palomino stallion too! His name is Muddy Buddy (or just Buddy), and he is the dirty boy on my profile picture.:D

Latest posts

Back