All you rock fans

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
I found this rock in my yard the other day when we were trenching. The picture doesn't show it but it has a "metalic" look to it. It's greenish and shiny on it's own. Any ideas what it might be?

rock.jpg

Could be a few things but it "could be" labradorite or I gotta get my book!

If that's what it is, I found this. Interesting.....

Also known by the name spectrolite.

Labradorite provides a bridge between the scientific/intellectual and the mystic/psychic worlds. It is strongly associated with enhancing psychic abilities.

Labradorite is a tremendously spiritual stone. It is especially helpful for people who tend to

overwork. It helps us regain our energy and aids our bodies and spirits in healing themselves.

Gemologists suggest that the Labradorite protects the aura from energy leakage. It also enhances intuition, improves rational thought and helps use power wisely.

Because of its ability to enhance psychic ability, protect, improve the intellect and teach the

responsible use of power, Labradorite is considered an important mystical gemstone, sometimes referred to as a Wizard's Stone. A pendulum made of Labradorite is sometimes used by natural healers to locate or pinpoint problems.

Labradorite is useful for calming an overactive 6th Chakra, or 3rd Eye. This controls intuition, psychic awareness, ESP and insight. It allows the bearer to become more self-aware.

Labrodorite is an important gemstone for vision. Gem Therapists use Labroadorite to assist the blind, to improve night vision, and for remote sensing. It is an excellent gemstone for eyesight, brain problems, stress and mental agitation.

Labrodorite is also a useful for meditation. Focusing on labradorite can help you enter and maintain the meditative state. It quiets us physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Labrodorite is often used for enhancing mental abilities, improving memory, reducing mental stress and helping with problems associated with the brain

I think I read about it in a book long ago. You should bury it now before its power consumes you and ruins your life.

Or was that something else?

At any rate, I have no idea what it is, but ROCK ON!!!

I think I read about it in a book long ago. You should bury it now before its power consumes you and ruins your life.

Strass....stones can only help one they cannot hurt ever. Take a look in my signature and read what stones can do. Stone and Reiki healing is my life. Labradorite is one my all time favorite stones and I prescribe for many.

Had to comment on Straiss' comment haha ROCK ON. Hope you figure out what it is!
default_smile.png

Sounds to me like it could be valuable. Send some energy my way, please! Let me know If it works I'll start going rock hunting - Hubby hunts arrowheads, we could hunt together.
default_smile.png

IVE JUST WOKEN UP....AND I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO FUNNY, AND THEN WHEN I CALMED DOWN I READ YOUR SIGNATURE :new_shocked: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHHHHHHHHH thats better........thanks for the laugh, and a great start to the day :lol: lol :bgrin

isnt onyx {sp} a green stone
default_unsure.png
:

Latest posts

Back