Aint Love Grand!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speckles

Reaction score
Hi all from the warm south island of New Zealand. Could not resist sharing this picture with you all. This is my daughter with one of her foals. My daughter, who is three years old, claims all the foals for herself. this particular foal happens to be a pretty special one. She got stuck during delivery and was the first foal i have ever had to help the mare deliver, by straightening one leg and lowering the head, and then pulling the foal out. We were thrilled to see all her spots. Then two days later, she developed a serious chest infection, due to her difficult foaling, and I had to milk mum and bottle feed baby every hour on the hour for two days. Now baby is back on her feet and eager for cuddles. Now just hoping i can claim one baby this season for my own!!! My daughter is Kimberley, and the foal is named Serenity Park's Wish Upon a star.

30303139_full.jpg

Sandra Spekreijse

Serenity Park Miniatures

New Zealand

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Awwwwwwww....they're both adorable. Congratulations on your filly(s)!

I just had to edit this to add........send the photo to Equusite, it's a winner for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
That really is a sweet picture!

The expression on your daughter's face is priceless!!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for sharing!

What a GREAT picture!!

I would have that one framed in my living room!!!
default_wub.png
:

Aaaaawwww that is too adorable! Just a word of warning though from someone who also has a cutie that falls in love with the babies - you can never sell the foals without a lot of tears!!! :no: Put it on Equusite!

That is adorable! I showed it to the kids in my room and they all went ooooo!

Bonnie
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks all for your comments. Lori, we already have that problem now, but it is not just the foals. Apparently we are not allowed to sell ANY horses at all, regardless of who they are. And if any of the Horse Transporter trucks go down our road without stopping at our gate, she becames quite annoyed and nearly in tears has been known to ask why they are not bringing us any new horses!

Sandra

That's one of the cutest pictures that I've ever seen! Right down to your little girls shirt, everything is perfect. Thanks for putting that on here for all to see.

default_wub.png
: That's the cutest thing I have ever seen! Your daughter really seems peaceful with her baby!

"Thanks all for your comments. Lori, we already have that problem now, but it is not just the foals. Apparently we are not allowed to sell ANY horses at all, regardless of who they are. And if any of the Horse Transporter trucks go down our road without stopping at our gate, she becames quite annoyed and nearly in tears has been known to ask why they are not bringing us any new horses!

Sandra"

:bgrin I tried explaining to my wee one that I get to stay home with her as long as I sell a few horses - doesn't work!!!

Hi all, I took your advice and entered the picture in the Equusite, it is going to be up for picture of the day on 16/11 - my first ever. Thanks all. Just came in from drying off our brand new llama cria. I bet he will be claimed by my daughter as well!

Sandra

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, today is the day my photo is on equusite. It is closing running at the moment in the voting stakes. Anyone who has time to stop by and vote would be great.

Equusite

Sandra

Latest posts

Back