A THANK YOU NOTE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
I just received an e-mail and wanted to share it with everyone...I'm leaving out the sender's name on purpose:

Hello,

As part of our Secret Santa exchange on Lil Beginnings Forum the person whose name I received requested the following:

"l do have a wish this year for whoever got my name if they could kindly donate whatever they could to the Little Bits Help Fund l would be really thrilled with that."

I was contacting you to see how I may make this donation - do you accept paypal or should I send a check??

Thanks,

This was my reponse to her:

Hello *****~

Thank you so much for writting to me. I am sitting here with goose bumps and tears welled up in my eyes, as this was such a kind and thoughtful thing for this person to request as his/her gift.
default_wub.png
:

No, I don't have a PayPal account set up, so a check would be great.

Thank you so much.

Here's my name and mailing address:

Janell Jensen

"Little Bit's Help Fund"

Will this person's name be available? As I would very much like to thank them, as well. If not would you please thank them for me and all the "special needs" horses out there?
default_wub.png
:

Thanks again,

Janell & her Biscuits

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: How sweet of that person to request that their secret santa just donate the money to your foundation! That was a very selfless act on their part and wonderful for the secret santa to follow through on!
default_smile.png

Oh, Janell that was so kind ! Hats off to you and your mini friends. You have a great program going , and it gives me goosebumps, too. I know that you helped MY little guy or he wouldn't be able to get around like he does today :aktion033: We love you
default_wub.png
:

When you get the donation, PLEASE DO say who sent it. That is an actual Secret Santa gift and the "Santa" will need to know it was receieved AND the person who's gift it was will need to know that "her" gift was gotten (since she won't be getting an actual gift in the mail)

I think the thing to do would be for you to mail a note to the requestor and tell her a gift was received in her name.

I will PM you both their names! :aktion033:

Okie dokie Robin....will do!
default_yes.gif
:

I have already e-mailed the "requestor" and thanked her personally.
default_smile.png

There is MORE to this story, as it continues....I will also post about that when it happens! :bgrin

Robin (REO) you wrote:

When you get the donation, PLEASE DO say who sent it. That is an actual Secret Santa gift and the "Santa" will need to know it was receieved AND the person who's gift it was will need to know that "her" gift was gotten (since she won't be getting an actual gift in the mail)

I received the check yesterday for the Secret Santa's donation to Little Bit's Help Fund.

The lady who sent it is Karen Goebel....THANK YOU KAREN! :bgrin

The requestor was Dawn LaBine...THANK YOU Dawn! :bgrin

You are one SPECIAL lady!
default_yes.gif
:

I just saw the sticky thread where you're suppost to post about your secret santa, so I did there , as well.

I heard through the grape vine that Dawn will also be receiving a gift in the mail from Karen.

Karen you are one SPECIAL lady, as well!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
l don't know who that Dawn person is BUT you sure are as Little Bit says a SPECIAL lady Karen.
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Back