A small experiment: inline movie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Wondering if some of you would be so kind as to click this link:

Lark and Rogue 10-24-05

and tell me if it loads ok and you can view it.

Nothing really outstanding, just a short clip of my two weanling fillies playing together in the pasture yesterday afternoon.

smile.gif

Thanks!

Liz M.

Both are adorable.

I am at work, DSL, had it up in no time.

What did you use to make the clip?

Worked for me!! You have two adorable babies on your hands from what I can see!

aktion033.gif
Worked for me too, what little darlings!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. I wonder why it only works for most people and not others?

It worked fine for me, but I figured I would ask. I'm sorry that it did not download for dialup. It wasn't a very long clip,and I don't have any movie editing software ,or I could have made it even smaller, I think.

I used my old digital camera, an Olympus, for making the video.

All I did was upload it directly to my website from there. I am thinking of buying a newer version of this camera as it's been so good to us.

Thanks for peeking, everyone! The girls love to play together, and I WAS trying to catch the black bay (Lark), but Rogue (the grulla) thinks SHE is more worthy of the camera. *LOL*

Liz M.

Worked for me as well......very cute...... looks like they were having a great time!

Thanks for sharing.
biggrin.gif

If you are using windows XP you can make it smaller using Movie Maker.

nootka said:
Huh.  I wonder why it only works for most people and not others?It worked fine for me, but I figured I would ask.  I'm sorry that it did not download for dialup.  It wasn't a very long clip,and I don't have any movie editing software ,or I could have made it even smaller, I think.

I used my old digital camera, an Olympus, for making the video. 

All I did was upload it directly to my website from there.  I am thinking of buying a newer version of this camera as it's been so good to us.

Thanks for peeking, everyone!  The girls love to play together, and I WAS trying to catch the black bay (Lark), but Rogue (the grulla) thinks SHE is more worthy of the camera.  *LOL*

Liz M.

490002[/snapback]

Here is a good place to learn about it.

http://www.papajohn.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Farmhand, I will be checking that link.
smile.gif

Now maybe I can get some really interesting movie clips!

Liz

Latest posts

Back