A forum member done got educatamated!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
Sheryl, Irish Hills Farm, has just completed her MASTERS in Special Education! Congratulations Sheryl, that's an awesome accomplishment!!!

Now you is educatmated and won't have to worry about homework any more!

Congratulations Sheryl
default_smile.png

Yvonne

CONGRATS!!!! That is not an easy task you must be so proud and relieved that it is finally over ;)..... that is unless to plan on getting your doctorate too.

Dana, you forgot GRADUATING WITH HONORS!!
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone for the congrats!
default_saludando.gif

Mandi, I have no plans at this time to start work on my doctorate.

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
WOW, what a super, super accomplishment!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
default_488.gif
default_cheers.gif

Sheryl, when Jerry got his Master's, he said he was content to stop there. Just a few years ago, he decided to go a little further, started, then stopped. When someone asked him about getting his Ph.D, he said "No, those initials just stand for Piled Higher and Deeper." A masters means more money to a teacher, a doctorate, means just a little more to a teacher. He felt he had studied long and hard enough, and just wanted to live life, and not spend so much of it studying. Congratulations on your degree, now just relax for awhile!

"Dana, you forgot GRADUATING WITH HONORS!!"

Sheryl you are absolutely right - This is truly an impressive accomplishment!!!!

"Dana, you forgot GRADUATING WITH HONORS!!"
Sheryl you are absolutely right - This is truly an impressive accomplishment!!!!
You are so right. Getting your Masters is an accomplishment in itself but graduating with HONORS is amazing. I know how proud we were of our daughter when she did the same
default_wub.png

Good for you Sheryl!
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_cheers.gif

Way to go Sheryl
default_laugh.png
, you should be very proud of yourself ! Thanks again for your help at the Tenn. show. By the way, we got an envelope today from you , but it just had the Lexar Pkg. in it , no flash drive???????????

Erica said she would text you.

again congrats on your impressive accomplishment.

Linda

Thanks again everyone for the congrats.
default_saludando.gif

Linda, Erica texted me about the flash drive. I'm so bummed someone would steal it.
default_no.gif
Anyway, I told Erica to bring her laptop and/or a flash drive to Tunica and I'd get the pictures to her there.

Thanks again everyone for the congrats.
default_saludando.gif

Linda, Erica texted me about the flash drive. I'm so bummed someone would steal it.
default_no.gif
Anyway, I told Erica to bring her laptop and/or a flash drive to Tunica and I'd get the pictures to her there.
I can't believe someone would steal that!!!
default_no.gif

Sheryl,

Congratulations on graduating with your Masters and honors. You should be proud.

Arlene

That is so awesome, Sheryl!!!! You're already so smart and your students are going to have a wonderful teacher!!!!!!!!
love0075.gif

PS with that fancy degree, you can declare yourself officially done with book learnin'
smartass.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back