A few show pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
From the AMHR show this weekend. Brought 4 and they all did pretty good. Lot of nice horses there. Only have a few on my digital camera, but have some on another and ordered a couple from Jodie French so will post more later. Have a possibility of taking one or two to a photo shoot tomorrow morning, but don't know if I will...

It was also nice seeing a stallion we sold back in March there. He was shown/trained by Excalibur. He did pretty good too considering the 2 yr. old class wasn't split into size divisions and he's only 27".

First is Ericas Big City Show Girl a 31.5" yearling filly. Her first show and she did AWESOME! Moved her feet some, but really showed off her gorgeous neck. She got a 2nd, 2nd, 3rd in her class. A Lot of real nice horses too...

shoq005.jpg

shoq002.jpg

shoq001.jpg

Next is Ten Ls Spirits Rowdy Cowboy, a 25" yearling colt. He is still FAT, but he's got a really nice body on him and one of the prettiest heads I've ever seen! If only he would learn to shut his mouth and stand still.
default_rolleyes.gif
: He got a 3rd, 2nd, and 5th in his halter and a 2nd, 6th, and 3rd in color. He will hopefully act better with more experience...but got a lot of compliments on him
default_smile.png
It's REALLY hard to get a picture of him since he doesn't know how to stand still for 2 seconds...

shoq012.jpg

shoq016.jpg

And what he is usually doing

shoq010.jpg

Also 2 more, but don't have pictures of them on this camera, will post their's later.

But Ultimate Dream Of WCF 33.5" gelding got a 3rd, 4th, and 5th in halter and we scratched him from driving since for some reason his feet were a little sore. I think it was from walking on all the rocks and it was bruised....got a picture ordered of him too.

And Cay Lees Pocket Change 35" 2 year old colt. He's still not been gelded yet...but will be as soon as our vet gets a chance. He did pretty good though getting 2 6ths and a 4th in halter and a 3rd, 4th, and 6th in color.

Last edited by a moderator:
That rearing picture made me smile!! lol I reallly like him
default_smile.png

Show Girl looked awsome too!

They both look OUTSTANDING!!!!! Congrats Julie!!!
default_smile.png

Thanks for the compliments
default_smile.png
Can't wait to get the ones I ordered though.

We are going back to the area show there at the fairgrounds, but it felt really dirty this time...well I guess it was just all the dust, but I couldn't walk a light colored horse out of the stall without their legs getting really dirty.

Love the attitude on your yearling! I love the naughty ones....
default_wacko.png
:

They are gorgeous looking horses

Latest posts

Back