A Few Movement Photos.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
default_wub.png
Just a few photos of Eli moving I've been collecting them up they are just in the roundpen..

Thinking I'm going to let him out in the big field soon for a trot
default_wub.png
I spent 3 hours with him today "joining up" it was so amazing
default_wub.png

I am dying to see him able to show off and put up that tail and move out
default_wub.png

Enjoy
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

elegancy5.jpg

elegancy1.jpg

espring2.jpg

elegancy3.jpg

elihalter2.jpg

He is beautiful, Devon! He looks fantastic. His face is so full of personality. Can't wait to see him out at the shows.

I love the 2nd to last picture. Very pretty. He has a lot of natural impulsion!!

WOW!!! You have a nice horse that can move so free and open and carry his head so nice, everything everyone wants you have in one package. Be proud he is a keeper!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Wow! Can't think of any words that do him justice! He is spectacular! Can't wait to see pictures of him let loose in the field, you guys will get there soon enough.
default_wub.png
Breathtaking trot. Will you train him to drive? By the way, how's Fashion's driving training coming along?

Rebecca

Eligent Mannn
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

He's too cute
default_rolleyes.gif

Especially when he's staring at you over the stall wall while your doing your stall
default_wub.png
:wub Can't resist giving him many many kisses hehe. I love having this boy as a stall neighbor!

And he can move like nobody's business
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back