A Father's explanation of why he had horses for his children

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb O.

Reaction score
A friend who didn't know where it came from had shared this poem with me. And since Minimor has informed me of its origin and true name, out of respect for its author and copyright laws, I have removed the body of this text. Mary Lou or another moderator please delete this when you have time. Sorry if I offended anyone with this. I didn't know about the copyright and nor did the person who passed it on to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif

I'm sorry, but that poem is not entitled "A father's explanation..." by author unknown, it is a poem that was written by Tracy Meisenbach for her daughter's 16th birthday. The poem has been "stolen" from her website (or one of many e-mails that have circulated the poem without Tracy's permission in the past 2 or 3 years) It is copywrited work that Tracy now tracks, and she will make trouble for anyone who posts it without her permission.

This is the first time I have seen it posted under a different title....likely someone has changed the title so that it won't come up on any search engine when Tracy does a search on "her" title.

There have been problems over this poem on this site (and others) before and I'm quite sure that Tracy would not appreciate seeing it posted here under a different title and credited once again to an unknown author.

Just a little FYI I thought I would share!

Latest posts

Back