A Dream Come True - Photos of Jazz Dance!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Hello Friends!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

I had the best Christmas. Friends and family and the addition of one of the most beautiful b/w pintos in the country - thanks to Patty Willhoite.

I've drooled over this mare for several years and when she came up for sale, we moved heaven and earth to acquire her. She is here and she is everything I could have hoped she would be!

Willow Creeks Jazz Dance is a direct War Dance daughter and she is in foal!

Thanks so much for letting me share...
default_wub.png

Monette

image2.jpg

That is truly a lovely mare. What a beautiful face and eye. Congratulations!

She's so beautiful, Monette...lucky you!

Congratulations!

Liz

Wisteria,

Just wanted you to know. . .

Several months ago, a couple of minis came under my care. I think they're cute, love 'em dearly, so I began poking around, educating myself for their sakes, you know?

Then I stumbled onto your website.

(Gasp) Mini's can look like THAT!!??!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Now my husband thinks I need a 12-step program! ( I told him there is a support group for the mini-addict called the LB website, but he said that's not quite what he meant!?)

Your new girl is gorgeous! :love

Mo, She's gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
Who is she bred to? Can you imagine what her foals by Onyx will look like??
default_new_shocked.gif
Wow!!!

She can come live at my house if you ever get tired of her!!

Congratulations! I have drooled over this one too. She is gorgeous! I think you forgot to add that she is homozygous??? So her foal will be a pinto too.

Thank you all for your comments! I am thrilled to death to have Jazz here. She is bred to Allusion - a pinto stallion owned by Patty. Allusion is a Spotacular son and a Black Velvet grandson. He has a GORGEOUS head. We will be selling the foal. I will breed her back to Onyx and think it will be a terrific match.

We look forward to seeing you all at the Winter Classic in January. I've got 4 horses in the sale. Please come up to say Hello!
default_laugh.png

Monette

VERY nice, congratulations!! That's definitely a dream come true!!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations Monette. Her foal is sure to be outstanding.

We have always drooled over Jazz as well and since for years, Patty wouldn't part with Jazz, we always felt very blessed to own her paternal sister - also a homozygous b/w named Sushi Dancer. He certainly produces the look. Lucky, lucky you
default_aktion033.gif

sushi07.jpg

Drool.................
default_wub.png
Yep that is one beautiful mare. Conagratulations

I'd seen pictures of that mare and could only dream.

Gorgeous is an understatement!

Can't wait to see the foal so I can dream some more.

Latest posts

Back