A backlog of pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
On the computer, again!

againinthehouse004.jpg

Slick in the house, again!

againinthehouse006.jpg

"My ponies!" Loren says.

againinthehouse009.jpg

Best Buddies (And yes, I will fix Slick's forlock Bonnie :bgrin )

IMG_9139.JPG

IMG_9138.JPG

IMG_9129.JPG

Awwwwww

Adorable. I love the 5th pic and the first one where rocky is at the forum ...lol priceless!

:aktion033:

Leeana H.

That is way to cute, I would sent the one with the mini looking at the computer to site

for contest. Can't think of name, we are always on there voting. Sure winner. I won't

be showing this to Gabriel. He would think I would need to let him in everyday to read

lil beginnings. He loves to do stuff like this. He discovered applesauce. He and Princesa

were like hey you have been holding out on us.

Thanks for sharing

Vicky
default_yes.gif
:

I can never find the contests on this forum for some reason.

It is Slick in the house, BTW, not Rocky. Rocky knows better. :bgrin

I can never find the contests on this forum for some reason.

It is Slick in the house, BTW, not Rocky. Rocky knows better. :bgrin
The photo contest is daily on Equusite. You send the pic in and they might choose it for their daily photo contest. It's equuusite.com and you go to today's pictures to see them. All of them are really cute.

Amanda

Those are 2 very special guys! Wonderful pics showing their true friendship. BTW it's www.equusite.com go to today's pictures and load your own where it tells you!

I love the pictures!!
default_wub.png
: Is Loren in costume in your avatar??? Neat picture!!!

I love the pictures!!
default_wub.png
: Is Loren in costume in your avatar??? Neat picture!!!
He is in a Robin Hood costume complete with bow and sponge tiped arrows!! Rocky was just trying to eat grass and I had the reins over the saddle horn so he could not reach. :bgrin

robinhood05036.jpg

robinhood05038.jpg

I don't know what we are going to do for Halloween this year now that we have Slick too. Maybe I can get a chariot and Loren can be a gladiator!

The pic of the horse checking out Li'l Beginnings is just priceless! What wonderful pics! I so enjoyed them!

Latest posts

Back