30" And Under

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee some real nice shorties have been posted so far..we only have a few left decided to go bigger for the future so here's 2 of my faves.:bgrin

King Galahad 5 year old 27.5

llkg.jpg

Moniet coming 4 at 29"

WCRM.jpg

What beautiful horses everyone!!

I have a couple too! Here's a yearling colt of mine that measured 26" at about 15 months. I think he'll mature about 27"-27.5"

O HENRYS CHICO COLORADO ("Little Red" in spanish-Iowas Little Kernel G-son)

DSC00966.jpg

Sorry this one's really blurry but I love his head and neck in it!

DSC00977.jpg

And a weanling filly that will mature about 29"-30".

O HENRYS INDIAN MAIDEN

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

A 29.75" Black Varnish Appaloosa, Quantom. Such a beautiful boy!

Q-fighting.jpg

MY BABY!!!!! 29" Brewers Dark Magic. One of my true loves....he will be forever missed (1984-2005)

Magic04.jpg

And his 07' granddaughter, O HENRYS TOP SECRET. She will mature 29"-30" and is a paternal sister to Indi (above).

Topsy.jpg

TShead.jpg

I LOVE my little ones! Out of our 40+ herd, about 75% of them are 31" or under.

I have a few under 30" but no current pictures of most of them.

Here is the one currently on our show string. He is 27.5" of pure stallion, or so he thinks LOL. Ravenwood Mr Magnificent, a yearling son of Little Kings Buckeroo I Stand Grand and out of a daughter of L & D Scout.

diegojulepcup2sm.jpg

and a head shot

diego1sm.jpg

Its great to see all of these tiny horses, thats what the breed is suppose to be about, the best of the smallest.

Wow there are so very nice horses! :aktion033: The smaller the better! Keep them comming!

I know! :bgrin Its hard to believe "our" tiny little man is all grown up now....
default_wink.png
: It seems like only yesterday when the little tiny boy arrived here that March in the wee ours in the morning!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Now if I can just get Punky to like my new stallion next year! :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hoping for a tiny Black and White in 2009!

[SIZE=14pt]Punky turns out nice babies. [/SIZE]

Cannot wait to use Rowdy in another year?

Well here is mine.

The first is my 30" Black & White mare :bgrin

PUNKY-4 years old ( oh her son is up a couple of posts- "Rowdy"-posted by Reble)

100_1156.jpg

Wow I love Fire!!!!! She has a lovely face
default_wub.png
:

Thanks!! We LOVE FIRE TOO.....
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: there is a reason for her name too.. :bgrin its not just becasue she is red either.
default_wink.png
:

I have pictures of her at just a few days old taken the same day as the picture of her mom and she was full of Fire that day! She really thought she was a gymkana horse.. It was quite funny to see her so tiny but yet act like she was so big. :bgrin That is how her name came about.
default_wink.png
:

Wow! :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

He is beautiful!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Here is the one currently on our show string. He is 27.5" of pure stallion, or so he thinks LOL. Ravenwood Mr Magnificent, a yearling son of Little Kings Buckeroo I Stand Grand and out of a daughter of L & D Scout.

diegojulepcup2sm.jpg

and a head shot

diego1sm.jpg

Its great to see all of these tiny horses, thats what the breed is suppose to be about, the best of the smallest.

Wowzer!! :new_shocked: she is STUNNING!
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

Here is Hunt House Farms Teenie Weenie - all 28 inches of her

teeny2.jpg

And her with some of her World winnings

teenie1_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my gelding, Westwind BTU Shadows Gold aka Romeo. He is 29". If anyone knows how to take the blur out could you help me with that?

Picture075.jpg

pics024.jpg

SBD3498_005.jpg

Kristispictures002.jpg

And here is my stallion, Richlynn Shredder's Image of Hajel aka Ty. He is 30".

SBD3587_037.jpg

SBD3593_043.jpg

favty.jpg

OMGosh! Where's he been all my life???
default_wub.png
: Has he been at a show where I was? I don't remember seeing him...and I think I'd remember him!
default_yes.gif
:

diegojulepcup2sm.jpg

and a head shot

diego1sm.jpg

I have seen this pic before in a magazine..was she ever in Miniature Horse World or the Journal?
Yes, many, many times. She was advertised heavily after her various wins at the World show over the years. She has her own huge photo album including her show ring retirement party photos. We also are thrilled to own her look a like daughter (chestnut same blaze) who is 31 inches and is by Ramblin Starbuck . Actually Teenie has a date with Billy Idol - we are really looking forward to this cross.

If we don't have a stallion that we feel is the ideal cross for any of our mares - we will send them outside - such as with Teenie.

Yay my favorite thread, and I arrived late...lol...

Here's Sunny, GMB bred and just full of personality at 28.5" at 11yrs young! She may be the 27" she is registered, I sometimes tend to measure over but either way she's small!

IMG_5439.jpg

pasture pic:

DSCN7829.jpg

Here's Dixie, all 26.5" at 4yrs! She gives the most adorable puppy look when begging lol.

IMG_5395.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

And here's my rescue colt, Riley, no professional pics of him but he is all of 28.5" as a 2.5yr old! He is solid Jandts breeding on top and I love his length of leg! Bad pic though...lol...but isn't he cute!

DSCN8069.jpg

DSCN8067.jpg

Here's the girls together =)

DSCN7812.jpg

Ahh...love
default_wub.png
:

See, I always think my tiny ones are "normal sized" since they're the only sizes I see...it's not until I visit my friends who have mostly 31-34" that I start to realize once again how small mine really are lol...and I love it! Wouldn't trade them for the world =)

Here's my litttle guy Viewcest Energizer Buddy. He is 9 years old and so wonderful we love him so much!!

He is 30.25" tall and drives like a maniac!!

Gina
HPIM0572.jpg
HPIM0569.jpg

A friend of mine asked me to post this picture of the smallest that they have ever had. Here is Triple Ks Surely A Hit - as a yearling - all 23" of her.

surely8-sm.jpg

And a few of ours:

Triple Ks Copys Dakota Frost - 29"

dakotafrost2.JPG

Indian Peeks Oh So Sweet - 29"

OhSoSweet.jpg

Triple Ks Boogies Easter Sunrise - 29"

easter.jpg

Dem Lil Acres Lacey Buckeroo - 28"

Lacey%20body%202.JPG

Houcks MC RJ - 28 1/2"

RJ2.jpg

Here are my 28" stallions. Tracker is the bay, and Tucker is the chestnut

tracker3.817.jpg

tracker33137.jpg

tucker7.9287.jpg

tuckerhead5.817.jpg

Jessi

We had the pleasure of showing two horses this past season that meet the under 30" criteria. Here they are in all their glory.

Z-Man (Mutli AMHR National Champion and sire of National Champions) - owned by Lori Woolard (29")

e7e92532.jpg

Reflections Wings CBY - owned by Aaron and Rose Peterson, Loess Hills Miniatures (25")

e7e9252f.jpg

Hey Alex-Sorry I didn't see your post sooner! Yes "Blondie" is a PJ foal too. I also found an R only filly out of him that had one of the most exotic heads I've ever seen, and was contemplating buying her and hardshipping her later, but the site went down and I never saw her again! :eek: But we're very pleased with Blondie. Her brother Charm looks like a cutie too!

And WOW! I just read about Getitia sending Teenie out to Billy Idol. I was drooling over his foals just last weekend. I can't WAIT to see that baby! :lol:

I don't own him but I train and show him, I have permission to post the pics. I also have 2 foals by him. G&G Farms Sterling Silver 29" Grulla stallion.

lukcyleft.jpg

Hey, Adam! Thanks for posting pics of Wings. I'm going to add another.......because we're so proud of her, and how well Longman Miniatures conditioned and trained her. Reflections Wings CBY ......her official measurement at Nationals was 25 1/4".

wingsgrassshowng4.jpg

Latest posts

Back